B-17/ KC-135 hybrid

Started by Eddie M., November 08, 2005, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

Nice to see the decals put to such good use.
Geez, would you look at that aft gatling gun again?
Can we please get another close up of that "in situ"?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Damian2

:wub:

She's looking awesome!!! And I agree with Man-Ho Mouse can we see the tail gun up close?
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Eddie M.

Quote:wub:

She's looking awesome!!! And I agree with Man-Ho Mouse can we see the tail gun up close?
Here ya go. :)

Here the question I pose to you out there :ph34r: . Should I add the gold and black emblem to the starboard side with Dragon Lady or leave it as is. Don't want to go over board on this, now do I. ;)  :lol:
 Eddie

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Ohhhhh Yeaaahhh Eddie! This is absolutely wonderful and fantastic! That gat looks every bit the business and at this point, I don't think there's any such thing as "going overboard". Might as well add the black-and-gold emblem on the other side too.

Superb work, Mr Miller!

Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

Sweet mother of Devinci ! Look at the size of that cannon !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Whoa Eddie!

:D  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Kurlan Naiskos

Yeah !!!
nice build.

how did you make those propellers?
did you steal them from another kit?

I like the decals for dragon lady ...perhaps I'll see about a set for myself.

Eddie M.

QuoteYeah !!!
nice build.

how did you make those propellers?
did you steal them from another kit?

I like the decals for dragon lady ...perhaps I'll see about a set for myself.
I took the props from the B-17 and a B-24. After I modified them a bit ;) , I just stuck them on the hub until they looked right. The joys of CA acellerator come to bear that step. You can see how I did on page 7. :) I can't believe I started this last Nov. :ph34r:
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Rome wasn't built in a day, and this plane certainly deserves the title of "wonder of the world" !

Eddie M.

QuoteRome wasn't built in a day, and this plane certainly deserves the title of "wonder of the world" !
You are very kind, but you Sir, have a Hind out there that absolutely Rocks!
   Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

I...I just think the black&gold emblem might be, um, a tad intimidating to the enemy and we wouldn't want to do that, would we?

Are you kiddin' us?!?!

"Overboard?  YOU'RE overboard!  Your model is overboard!  This whole Forum is overboard!"

[know how much you like Pacino flicks]

:blink:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Attica! Attica! Attica!..oh sorry, I just drifted for a second ^_^ Decals are done and I'm gonna dull coat it next. After that, final assembly! Should be done by this weekend. :party:

I thought I'd be the first to point out a few "inconsistancies", if you will. :P The starboard bomb bay door is bigger than the other, stbd wing droops a tad more than the other, the vertical stab is warped and the nose gear is off a bit, There, now I don't feel bad about trying to hide anything when it comes to the final photography. I'd be pissed if this was a real kit, but since it's a product of my imagination, no worrys. ;)  :lol:

A few filler pix till the roll out.  :tornado:
   Eddie

Look behind you!

K5054NZ

Oh.

Yeah.

Speechless. Well done.

Jeffry Fontaine

I think we can have closure on this project now.  That is a real piece of work Eddie!  Congratulations on a job well done, Bravo Zulu!
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

cthulhu77

The pic of the bottom is fantastic...this is a great what if, superb job from start to finish! :cheers:
        greg