P-47 Gun Camera footage! In Colour!

Started by rallymodeller, November 14, 2005, 03:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallymodeller

--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

F-32

Thats impressive, especially when the fuel dump / ammo dump blows :o  

Captain Canada

yowzers....that is cool ! Big explosion, eh ? Those poor Krauts sure took a poo-poo-kickin' at the end of the war !

Thanks for sharing ! And be sure to find more and post 'em here ! And tell your buddy at Pastimes that his sign looks like 'Pastime Hoodies' ! Hey, they sell sweatshirts !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

I'm assuming its the colour footage of P-47s shooting up German airfields in 44/45?

There was a 1 hour doc on the History Channel showing all that.  Very impressive.  Talked about the high casualty rates they suffered, even late in teh war on the low-level ground attack missions.

Does it have the one where you see a farmer on his horse and cart being shot up?  Felt a bit sorry for taht bloke :(

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Does it have the one where you see a farmer on his horse and cart being shot up?
Looked like it, Nev. That is too bad.......

:(  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Whoa!

No wonder we won, with Typhoons and P-47s whacking everything on the deck!

;)