My first what-if

Started by Svaz, December 12, 2005, 10:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svaz

Update, black gloss primer for polished aluminum finish.

Looks pretty cool in just black, too.  ;)
Someday, I'll even finish a model ...

cthulhu77

Whew!  That is going to be a looker, no doubt !

lancer

Can't wait to see the finished product. and the back story is pretty dammed good as well.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Brian da Basher

Wow that looks sharp! Almost a shame to cover up that stunning black. Ever consider doing it as a night figther?

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Mmmmmm...black nightfighter.

Time for you to get a second kit!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Svaz

Thanks for the support - this is a lot more fun that "real" modeling. :P

Quick update:

Base paint - gotta start working on those decals now.  :party:

BTW, anyone have anything on the Eurofighter Typhoon in the  Compass Ghost Scheme? :ar:    

K5054NZ

WICKED!  :wub:  :wub: I can't wait to see Easy Money complete. Mmmmmmm

lancer

Damm, that is looking good. Anyone who can do a NMF finish like that is ok in my book. That bird is looking pretty damm good.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Svaz

FINALLY, my killer class (5130-Software Development) is over! So, here is an update. I'd have gotten more done but a 1/400 ship has caught my fancy too. Anyway, here is my P-42 just about done. I think I need to change the black 'S' to a white one so it can be seen easier; whaddayatink?

You'll notice she says, "Easy Money" on the side that has 'EZ' & the 'S' with the green stripe, and 'Who?' on the side that has "SEZ" - I'm so easily amused. :D

gooberliberation

Allright! I was wondering what happened to this sucker. Good to see that she's almost done and looking good at it :wub:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Eddie M.

This brings a smile to my face. Outstanding work! One of my very favorite planes and you have done her a great justice. B)
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Very nice !  That looks really great in bmf, and I dig the sense of humor!

greg

B777LR

ive got an idea! A GB with aircraft swapping sides! The two nations will have to be hostile, or in war with each other.

K5054NZ

My goodness Svas, what a masterpiece! Good ole Easy Money will live again! Great stuff! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

John Howling Mouse

Most inspiring.  Keep us posted.

:wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.