For those without faith in IHG

Started by Dork the kit slayer, December 14, 2005, 05:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

I was at  the cross dressers and mountain rescue team Xmas bash last night,when that well known Wifer ...Drusila Whytethys ,that well known good time had by all  ... and you all know as the" hunter collector chappy," was crying into his half of Marstons frape creme  de bitter,that , no one believes he makes models, takes picture, etc etc.
Luckily there was an old drag queen there  from the  guild of gay coal merchants that did ,so hes lent IHG his photos.

Joking apart this is Ians Phantom, built in one of his more lucid moments and painted without the aid of a saftey net, after the style of Jackson Pollacks, which some have been unkind enough to say it is.

This is his hunter carved from a milky bar and a Draken made from dove soap and play doh.............the stash was stolen from just about everybody

:ar:  to start of the "new" hi jack  :ar:  I had mushrooms on toast for me breaky and its as cold as a witches tit here in the assylum
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Ohh you're such a wag..... Thanx bud.

I H-G
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Ollie

Raisin bread with goat cheese here.

^_^  

Shasper

About to jog down the caffey for eggs and hashbrowns before class :P

Shas B)

BTW Ian, great Toom!

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

nev

Doth mine eyes deceive me???

Phantoms, Hunter, Draken?  :wub:

2 slices of toast with butter, 2 slices of toast with honey (no milk, normally would be 2 shredded wheat with sliced banana  :wub: )
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

The Rat

Nice of you to help out a buddy like that, I would say he owes you a beer.  ;)  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Ha hahhhhhhh ![/size]
Got Photobucket to work - at last. And YES the Italeri Hawk is going to in Irish Air Corps markings  :wub:

I H-G

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

noxioux

Also cold here.  Almost as cold as the microwave breakfast-pizza thingy and Mtn Dew on my desk.

That's a nice looking phantom, there.  I've been trying to figure out what to do with the F-4J that BryanH sent for the Secret Santa build.  I know it won't be as pretty as this one.

Hate to hear you bad-mouth Jackson Pollock like that, though. :P  

Bryan H.

Nice Phantom there!  :wub: I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Hawk, Hunter & Draken!   B)

QuoteThat's a nice looking phantom, there. I've been trying to figure out what to do with the F-4J that BryanH sent for the Secret Santa build. I know it won't be as pretty as this one.

Don't worry, John.  I've got a plan for my Secret Santa project but I've yet to start clipping plastic...  

I thought your were going to swing-wing it!?  If you're looking for color schemes Gekko1 & Glanini have posted loads of cool schemes lately.

:cheers: Bryan

Miscellany (that effects modeling):
My son & daughter.
School - finishing my degree

Models (upcoming):
RCN A-4F+ ArcticHawk

Radish

Honey on toast! mmmmm...fancy some of that.
Nice Phantom....I actually prefer the green/grey ones to the ADF colours.
:party:  :party:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

K5054NZ

I'm going to have peanut butter on toast (our new toaster is f****n amaaaaazing!), and later some leftovers from the barbecue dinner my sister made last night.

IHG, great models! Do my eyes deceive me? Do I see the Airfix Strikemaster? UNBUILT? Is there any chance at all that comes with RNZAF markings?

Looking forward to that Irish Hawk - the new Spitfire trainer in that scheme looks snazzy, so this will be awesome...

AeroplaneDriver

Now hold on a second....I see no whiffery in that Phantom....oh, hang on, now I get it.  It's supposed to be "What if somebody built a bloody gorgeous F-4!!"

And I rarely eat breakfast.  I just drink my coffee and hum to myself.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Ollie

retro_seventies

good looking stuff that man - love the phantom, and am ashamed to say that i would give one of my gourds for a milky bar.

FYI, 20:01 zulu, 55f, overcast, light precipitation.

breakfast - chorizo and egg soft taco, pretzels and bloody mary.
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Patrick H

Great looking Phantom Ian, Looking forward to see the Draken finished. One of my favorite birds.

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air