Main Menu
T

Blenheim

Started by The Wooksta!, December 14, 2005, 02:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

What I'd like even more is to see an airworthy replica...or even static for a museum. Such a shame when historic aircarft are scrapped.

Progress? Yeah right. <_<  

K5054NZ

Oh, yes, um, hmm. War. Nasty business that. Well, we won,  :cheers: , so all's well.

NEXT SONG!

lancer

QuoteOh, yes, um, hmm. War. Nasty business that. Well, we won,  :cheers: , so all's well.

NEXT SONG!
Always look on the bright side of life??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Patrick H

QuoteLike this?

Yep, that's it.

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

K5054NZ

QuoteOh, yes, um, hmm. War. Nasty business that. Well, we won,  :cheers: , so all's well.

NEXT SONG!
Always look on the bright side of life??
:lol:  

Patrick H

OK, just a quick note. I managed to get the scanner working again and have here the picture of the Bristol Type 142 as it appeared in Aeroplane monthly magazine.
You can clearly see the 3 windows on the leftside as wel as what appears to be 3 other windows on top.

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

The Wooksta!

PR19 Kit might like this one.  May have to dig this one out and replace the props.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Wooksta! on November 24, 2012, 02:26:24 PM
PR19 Kit might like this one.  May have to dig this one out and replace the props.

Damn right I do, but the wings could do with being a bit longer.  ;D

I may be able to throw some light on that Blenheim as when Dad was flying from St Eval in the various early Mk. PR Spitfires he said they had a Blenheim on the Squadron's strength at the time, and it was painted Camotint too. That colour later became Sky Type S of course. He talked about the Blenheim in the singular, but that doesn't mean there weren't others at Heston of course.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit