Quebec Separates

Started by Gary, December 15, 2005, 06:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

The election was final, and the separatists won. Quebec becomes it's own nation in 2001. To support Quebec's bold move to French independence, France sends Quebec 25 Mirage 2000's in their own colour scheme with the Fleur de lys roundel. Everything is going great until in 2007 when Newfoundland discloses to the world that under Quebec, there might be an enormous oil reserve. Within 24 hours US fighters sweep into Quebec and begin to attack airbases in an effort to prevent Quebec from using WMD's and to secure the strategic oil reserves for the free world from the despotic Bloc Party dark lords who would use their reserves to purchase Mercedes for every citizen.
Getting back into modeling

Brian da Basher

That's really cool! Love them Quebecoise roundels! I wonder what the high-viz ones look like...

Brian da Basher

Gary

However it's soon discovered that the information leak was slightly left of accurate. Apparently the Newfoundland government had been discussing deposits of rich soil, not oil. Internationally Newfoundlanders are scorned and ridiculed for their thick accents. Under increasing pressure and heart problems due to US ground forces above average consumption of poutine, the US withdraws, but not before rendering Quebec as docile as a kitten by destroying all their military hardware.

Gary

Then the real plot plays out. Newfoundland invades Quebec in retaliation for the bad deal they got with Churchill Falls. Three skiffs and a dory row out and Clem, Bruce and Earnest King invade and occupy Montreal. However the invasion becomes bogged down when the newfies discover how many strip joints there are on Sainte-Catherine Street. The commander of the invading army enters La Club Super Sex with three hundred bucks for lap dances and is never seen again. Finally it's realized that Quebecois aren't all that bad after all, and brother, they can drink! Being as no one actually got hurt in the invasion it's decided that the dispute over Churchill Falls will be determined by chug a lug contest, the Quebecois drinking Black Horse and the Newfoundlanders drinking Molson's. The event turns into a hell of a party and it's agreed to simply shut off the power to New York and claim it was the Italians.

In 2009, the US invades Italy....

Shasper

Ha, Quebec aint worth the effort (if it were, then Cajun South Louisiana would be under marshall law) ! <_<  :lol:

But nice bird anyway! :wub:

Shas B)

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Ollie

Awesome!

AWESOME!

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

A few precisions though :

- Fleur de lys ;)

- strip clubs are on Sainte-Catherine street

;)  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

The Rat

The tears are running down my face here Gary!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And of course, at the party the music was provided by Jimmy Flynn, backed up by Buddy Whasisname and the Other Fellas!  :P  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

The Rat

Quote- strip clubs are on Sainte-Catherine street
And, you would know that... how?

:D  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

K5054NZ

:lol:  :lol:

Great stuff Gary, I love it!

K5054NZ

Hey, radical I know, but how 'bout this: a Quebecoise Eurofighter? The QEF-2000!

Tophe

Funny :D
Just a naive question: is the "Force Aérienne du Québec" an available decal, like "Arizona National Guard", or did you cut letters one by one from other writtings? :blink:  :P
I know that France had supported Quebec independance, while France has hardly fought independance of its own provinces: Algeria, Indochine, Corse, Polynesia, Bretagne, Savoie, Occitanie, Alsace-Lorraine, Pays Chti, etc. Following the famous slogan :"Do what I say, not what I do!" :(  :D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

anthonyp

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  That is good stuff!!  I'm still sitting here, chuckling as I type this.  :lol:  :lol:

One thing, though.  You forgot to mention that the Michigan Air National Guard lead the charge in 2007, because, as Detroit Lions fans, they needed an outlet for years of pent up frustration.

Very well done, Gary.  Now tell me, where may I find... James Kirk... er, your Fleur de lys roundel?  Always wanted to get my hands on some of them.  Got an idea for something for Quebec.

Once again, very well done!

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

lancer

He's a regular visitor, thats how. :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Patrick H

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Great one Garry. And a beautiful Mirage also

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

nev

1)  Great model

2) Hilarious back story

3) How did you do the decals?

4) Italeri kit?

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May