Main Menu

Ho 229 pics

Started by matrixone, December 18, 2005, 11:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

Here are a few Ho 229 pics that I might have posted here before.

I am running out of disk space and will need to delete some of my older pics to free up some space before I can upload anymore pics to my online photo storage service, so here are some older pics that have what-ifs in them. They will need to be deleted before I can post new pics of my Me 309.

On to the pics...

Matrixone

K5054NZ

Thanks a bunch for that. Just love those Hortens!  :wub:  :wub:  

matrixone

Thanks Zac!

Here are more pics soon to be deleted...

Matrixone

K5054NZ

matrixone

Thank you Zac,

This next year I intend to add a few more things for my diorama pics, I have not had the time to make any improvements to my photobase for over a year now.

The pics in this post are nothing compared to what I have in mind for future pics, I have most everything I need (supplies and kits) the only thing in great need of now is time to build new things.
Also I would like to learn more about my photo editing software, progress in this area is slow since there is no one to teach me these things.

Matrixone

The Rat

QuoteI am running out of disk space and will need to delete some of my older pics to free up some space before I can upload anymore pics to my online photo storage service, ...
Have you got a Photobucket account? You can get a crapload of storage space for free, and gigabillions more for a fee.  :huh:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Apart from the sheer brilliance of the modelling the thing I like about those photo's is the way you get to see just how big some of those latter projects were when compared to a Me109 or FW190 which you can use to scale

Thanks for the post Matrix' it's pictures like that and seeing the guy's work at shows that gets my urge to model back again

Ma
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

matrixone

The Rat,
I use picturetrail instead of photobucket, a few days ago I wanted to upload some pics of my Me 209 into picturetrail and could not because I exceeded the disk space I paid for in my account. There are too many pictures in there and I really do need to thin them out, I will be uploading a bunch of new pics when my Me 309 and Ta 152C are finished and I will need the disc space for sure then.

NARSES2,
Thanks for the comment about my pics!
This next year I will produce pictures that will look much better than the ones in this thread, I have been rather lazy this year and not done anything to improve my photobase. If my health remains good and my job becomes less stressful I should get much more modeling done.

Matrixone

The Rat

QuoteThe Rat,
I use picturetrail instead of photobucket, ...
Well, if you sign on to Photobucket and load your new pics there then you can keep all your stuff on Picturetrail!  ;)  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

matrixone

The Rat,
I am happy with picturetrail so far so I will stick with them, when I find something that works well for me I don't like to change unless it is really needed.
Many people like photobucket and recommend it so I am sure it is a good service.

If I don't get rid of many of my older pictures I will have little incentive to produce new and better pictures.
Some of my favorites I will upload to Wal-Mart and have them print them out. It is important to save a few older pics so a few years from now I can look back at my early digital photography and see how far I have improved (if at all!).

Matrixone

lancer

As ever, I am in awe of your skills Matrix, both modelling and photgraphic. The way you manage to put the retro look into them is amazing.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

matrixone

lancer,
Thanks for the comments!

Two more older pics...

Matrixone

Brian da Basher

Damn Matrixone your stuff totally rocks!!

Brian da Basher

matrixone

Thanks much Brian!

Better stuff from me will appear in a few months, I am starting to feel better (new medication) and should start getting more things built in a few weeks.

Matrixone

BlackOps

Gotta agree with Brian...way cool stuff, presented in a very realistic way...I can think of nothing to improve your work...well other than keeping it at my house   :lol:

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.