S

Something for you Aussies....

Started by SinUnNombre, December 21, 2005, 10:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

Dammit quit teasin, show us the damn camo!  ^_^  

SinUnNombre

QuoteDammit quit teasin, show us the damn camo!  ^_^
I'm working on it! Oh well, I'll just go ahead and tell you. Its Eddie's famous ponge technique with varying greens over tan with gray undersides. In my head, it works out for a very nice forest camo.

On a side note, no progress on this today either. Yet. I'm getting ready to apint the insides of the fuselage halves and might get them together before I hit the hay. Pics WILL follow.

Jon

K5054NZ

Cool. Sorry to push you so much, but, damn no I'm not  :P ! WORK, DAMMIT!

SinUnNombre

QuoteCool. Sorry to push you so much, but, damn no I'm not  :P ! WORK, DAMMIT!
Hey, I asked for it. And honestly it helps keep me focused. It helps A LOT. An hour ago I was puttying a 1/25 '72 Nova, now I wanna jump back on the Spad. Thanks.

Jon

K5054NZ

:D No probs, it's what I'm here for.

:o
I SAW THAT! GET BACK TO THE SPAD! LEAVE THE NOVA ALONE!

SinUnNombre

Here she is, almost all buttoned up and ready for some color.

Jon

K5054NZ

I wanna do a Kiwi Spad... :wub: nice work Jon

SinUnNombre

QuoteI wanna do a Kiwi Spad... :wub: nice work Jon
Nice. That was on my list. along with 30 or so other countries....

Jon

lancer

I know, overal white for Artic/Antarctic operations..right???
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

K5054NZ

Progress report Jonny boy! Pretty please.

SinUnNombre

QuoteProgress report Jonny boy! Pretty please.
Nothing today. Spent all day catching up with my friends from over the holiday. Tomorrow I'm going to wash my truck( its December and 70 degrees outside!), hopefully masking and priming the Spad and the Hawk. I need new sandpaper but I can never remember to get any so I'm just gonna say screw the seams I missed and prime them up. Hope to get some work done on some of my new kits in between all that. So, pics tomorrow.

Jon

K5054NZ

SinUnNombre

Well guys, I think this project may have stalled for a little while until the outside conditions are friendly for painting. The whole past week, the temp's been in the 60's and 70's, but the wind has been blowing 30-40mph. So, I'll probably be posting some pics of some new projects that have more plastic work than paint work. New WIP threads to come!

Jon  

K5054NZ