Main Menu

Funk ?

Started by Captain Canada, December 30, 2005, 10:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Well well well....look what a little encouragement mixed with copius amounts of beer will bring about......an ( almost ) finished model !

Now, the camera and shitty lighting do nowt for this kit. It's the Revell bird, and with the MM paint ( in real life ) looks all ratty and well used. I'll have to take some better pics once she's all done and weathered.........

Decals from this new CDN company near Halifax.

Cheers !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

" how sweet it is, to be Fleur de Lys !"

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

Niiice Cap'n! Love the fleur-de-lis too!

The last time I tried building after drinking bourbon, I glued a wing to my forehead.
:wacko:
Brian da Basher

P.S. Funk? Oh I guess it IS time I did the laundry.  :blink:  

K5054NZ

Cool stuff! Vive Quebec! NO MORE FUNK! NO MORE FUNK!

retro_seventies

atta boy!

she's looking great mate - so that really DOES leave me as the only one that doesn't build anything anymore, right?

*bah*

just you wait.... :ph34r:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

K5054NZ

Wait huh? Til when? Next year?  :P  

retro_seventies

or the one after that.

really, i hate myself - the kits...they watch me, they laught at me, the unfinished ones jeer at me and call me names...

i feel so...

so...

worthless.   :(

*whatever*  :cheers:
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Tophe

The writing seems to read HMCS Pomerleau? Is it meaning Her Majesty Carrier Ship of Admiral Pomerleau? ^_^ or His Majesty (King Pomerleau) Carrier Ship? or else? :P  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

K5054NZ

Whatever it means I like it!

Captain Canada

Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Pomerleau

It'll be a Kuznetzov type....

:party:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kurly

nice build.
with vanity tags too!

anthonyp

Cool helo, Toad!!  You are now funkless...  You've defunked yourself...  Defunktified!!

And modelling while into the drink a wee bit can be entertaining.  I'm still unsure how I got blue on my feet when I didn't even use the color during that session!

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

The Rat

Hey?! I replied to this last night, I'm certain, where did it go?  :huh:

Anyway, here are my previous comments as well as I can remember them:
Quote... looks all ratty and well used.
Nah, I haven't been 'well used' since I last went out with... Oops, here comes the wife.
QuoteI'll have to take some better pics once she's all done and weathered.........
RCN jobs just get the heart going, don't they?  :wub:  Just a tip; before "she's all done and weathered" try giving a bit of a down curve to the blades, makes it much more realistic. I wish manufacturers would include in-flight and at-rest rotors.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Gary

Funkariffic dude!
Getting back into modeling

AeroplaneDriver

Holy Crap!!

Nostradamus WAS right, Toad finished a kit in 2005!!

Beautiful job too, regardless of light, camera, or paint...
So I got that going for me...which is nice....