K

Zac gets a TSR.2!

Started by K5054NZ, January 01, 2006, 04:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

QuoteNice looking TSR.2, Zac. Ahhh, Legos, the object I wasted my childhood on.

Oh, and Cap'n. You shouldn't be complaining. At least you've got a woman....... <_<

Jon
Take some advice from someone who's been through 4 years of hell.....STAY SINGLE!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

K5054NZ

Take some advice from someone who's been through 4 months of bliss.....GET A GIRL!  

Brian da Basher

Take some advice from someone who's enjoying the hell out of a kitbash - get a cheapo Airfix!

Brian da Basher

K5054NZ

John Howling Mouse

QuoteTake some advice from someone who's been through 4 months of bliss.....GET A GIRL!
Ahhhh, I remember those heady days of "bliss"....before I discovered what a complete a-hole I could be in a series of failed relationships with a number of perfectly wonderful ladies that I sabotaged for God-knows-what reason.

I think it may have been in search of 'novelty bliss' ?????

Doubt you'll ever do that, though, Zac.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

K5054NZ

Thanks Baz - Lana and I are very much in this for the long run. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Ollie

Lookin' good.

I used to have a huge Lego airport in the basement, on a table, complete with runways, terminal, FBO, maintenance section, runway equipment.

My fleet had lots of planes, including a shuttle-carrying DC-8... :wub:

I loved to build Ju-88s and Bv 141s...  Also did B-17s and sleek amphibs, sort of a really nicer looking PS-1...

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

K5054NZ

I did the Beriev "Mermaid" once or twice....fine looking jetboatplane! :wub:  

Captain Canada

Don't tell me the rotor is too small, I am a what-ifer... Simply increase the rpm and the machine could take off ^_^
Exactly !

:wub:  :cheers:  :wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Take some advice from someone who's been through 4 years of hell.....STAY SINGLE!
Lance.....come over here to so I can buy you a beer and shoot the breeze with you for a night or two, eh ?

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

QuoteI used to have a huge Lego airport
I loved to build Ju-88s and Bv 141s... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
I love this idea very much! :wub: Please, someone having spare lego parts: build such a Bv 141. I would be glad to add such a picture on my asymmetric site http://cmeunier.chez-alice.fr/Asymm_addition.htm : a Lego asymmetric plane is the missing link in the collection! Wonderful! Thanks Ollie!
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

lancer

QuoteThanks Baz - Lana and I are very much in this for the long run. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Good for you mate.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

K5054NZ

Shasper

QuoteTake some advice from someone who's been through 4 months of bliss.....GET A GIRL!
I'll back you up on that  ;)

I use to have TONS of legos (before I got grow'd up), I remember my Dad building a Spaceshuttle stack & launchpad when I was 7 or 8, only thing is he used CA so it wouldnt come apart. :(

Never forgave him for that

Shas B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.