RN Typhoon project

Started by wolfik, January 05, 2006, 07:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

Whatever it is its gonna be awesome! Gotta love navalisation!

WOLFIK YOU ARE A GOD! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Leigh

Right I'm starting to get a little pissed off with these new guys showing us all up. <_<
Anybody who scratch builds folding back wings is a God in my book. WOW :wub:  

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

elmayerle

Quotehi again
monogram kit converted to the P....(?) project
white parts are mine...

regards
P.1099 and it looks gorgeous.  What's the engine/prop choice?  
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Brian da Basher

That is simply amazing Wolfik! As Mr Howling Mouse said, that's one of the cleanest kitbashes ever seen! All of my unpainted kitbashes resemble the body of my 16 year old car...putty everywhere! Wolfik, you are a master craftsman! I can't wait to see more!

Brian da Basher

NARSES2

I'm absolutely "gobsmacked" by that - tremendous. I've a 1/72 one in building (thanks to plans from Evan) but it pales into insignificance compared to this. Can't wait to see her finished

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nev

Oh, this guys gooooooood  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Dork the kit slayer

QuoteVERY NICE!!!

Gods, I hate you already!!!!!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Yeah....lets get 'im at playtime. <_<  :angry:

Great models though...be a shame to loose him.. :wacko: ..lets just rough 'im up a bit. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

mwf4nut

Sitting here with my slow dial up connection waiting for the pictures to load, I'm reading the other posts and thinking "come on, how good can it be?".  Pictures loaded, jaw dropped....Holy Crap that is good!  I'd love to have 1/10th the skill.

Mark
Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies simply because they become fashion.  G.K. Chesterton

F-32

We're not worthy, we're not worthy! :cheers:  

wolfik

thanks for these funny comments  :lol:
must say here in germany  it was not beautifull enough because it was very very british... :huh:
if they would be german luft46 pieces so it would another thing...
they are something  cramped and intolerant in this respect....

regards to all! :cheers:  

nev

Quotemust say here in germany  it was not beautifull enough because it was very very british... :huh:
you won't find that sentiment much round these parts ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Leigh

Quotemust say here in germany  it was not beautifull enough because it was very very british... :huh:
you won't find that sentiment much round these parts ;)
Yeah but only if you bung a Maple leaf on it  <_<  

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

wolfik

a detail shot of the wing fold...
and...I will paint this one next week

regards  

John Howling Mouse

Um, moderators, could we please get his avatar default tagline changed from "What If? What's That?" to something more appropriate?

Something like "Scratchbuilding God" sounds better...

:wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

how about -

builds but won't paint !

:P

incredible detail, wolfik !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?