K

SUPERSCOOTER!

Started by K5054NZ, January 12, 2006, 01:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elmayerle

:wub:  Oops.  The number for the HARM was tired fingers.  As to the Sparrows, they're enough alike that I was going by some pictures I had immediately available.  I suppose they could also be Skyflashs  or the Italian equivalent.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Shasper

Yeah, the *could* be Skyflash or Aspide.

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Bryan H.

QuoteNow, I need some IDs for the below weapons.

They look like the scale model version of Big Make Boom Things.

:cheers: Bryan  

Miscellany (that effects modeling):
My son & daughter.
School - finishing my degree

Models (upcoming):
RCN A-4F+ ArcticHawk

K5054NZ

K5054NZ

This is going to go on hold while I do my Heritage TSR.2.....when it eventualy gets here, I mean. I'd love to do the F19, but I'll wait a bit until maybe the Vac GB? IF it gets made official. Which I hope it will.

Why, you may ask? Well, scrap sheet of course! I dont want to weigh it down with filler or anything!

Ollie

Lookin' good.

One step closer to total madness.

Gna ark ark ark...

:P  

K5054NZ

When is madness total? When my every build wears a maple?

Howard of Effingham

:wub: now i HAVE a problem? help!  :blink:

just what do i do with a eurofighter that has no wings [RoG kit btw]?

:cheers: zac, i just dread to think what the finished article will look like.   :party:

keep us posted!

Keeper of George the Cat.

gooberliberation

I'm in the same boat as you, my friend(italeri kit for me). I'm thinking of making a 1/72 bomber(my solution for ANYTHING 1/48 and bigger :lol: ) with swing wings from god-knows-where. I suppose wings from any large fighter would do.

OOH! i know what you can do. Forward swept winged eurofighter!

In the meantime, this is going to be one badass scooter B)  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

K5054NZ

PM on the way my friend.

Howard of Effingham

hmm, phoenix 54 [and he apologizes for such an extended absence] did suggest
that i stick some scooter wings on a eurofighter fuselage.... but no that is total
madness and well unkind to the bantam bomber and the new tiffy! the fuselage
is now spoken for.  :rolleyes:

t.
Keeper of George the Cat.

elmayerle

Quotehmm, phoenix 54 [and he apologizes for such an extended absence] did suggest
that i stick some scooter wings on a eurofighter fuselage.... but no that is total
madness and well unkind to the bantam bomber and the new tiffy! the fuselage
is now spoken for.  :rolleyes:

t.
Well, perhaps not a Scooter wing and horizontal tail, but I can see where a suitable cropped delta with horizontal and with canards could be a rather manueverable aircraft indeed.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

The Rat

QuoteThe story of the F-19 began in New Zealand, a country not famed for its aviation manufacture industry,...
Got that right. Takahes, Kiwis, Kakapos, penguins, and the late, lamented Moas. Hell, most of your birds don't even fly, and the ones that do, eat windshield wipers!

Anyway, you look like you're well on your way to some exciting whiffery there Zac, keep at 'er and keep us posted!  :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Hatchet

QuoteAnd now the beginings of the build. I had wanted to model the demonstrator, but instead this will be a service example. Of which airforce? Someone send me decals for one of the above and I'll do that!
PM or e-mail your addy to me! I wanna see Dannebrog on the tail of that babe :wub:

:cheers:  

K5054NZ

Bump. Hopefully I'll be able to work on this one soon, once I get a hold of some styrene sheet for filling up the rear fuse. This one's gonna be tough!