Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerWulff

hey Eddie I finally got a chance to post so heres an idea with the tail"T'd" up like that mount the twin verticals as normal on the ends of the T
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

elmayerle

An odd (even for me) thought just occurred to me.  For a "retro" look, how about both the regular horizontals and a T-tail between two vertical tails on the end.  For added "color", you could have a third, taller, vertical fin on the aircraft centerline.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

wolfik

wow....holly s...
must say it looks awesome....and the last tail idea is by the way the best (for me)
weiter so!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:  

Eddie M.

Thank Y'all very much for the ideas and kind words. I will settle on a design when I get back from the beach. B) I'll even write designs in the sand while I'm there ;)  :lol: . Be back Monday. Galveston, here we come! :ar:  :party:
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

After 4 hours of semi intense scratchbuilding and jammin' to Damageplan, I've decided this is the way to go. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and especially Evan for giving me the advice I needed to come to this decision. B) Here's my cheap and dirty way of making flaps/elevators. I used a piece of sprue tree and sheet plastic.The rear wing is the wing tips of the 2nd Hog.. Again, thanks guys! B)
   Eddie

Look behind you!

Archibald

This model looks more and more impressive... the guns on the sides are really impressive and sufficient to change a T-72 into jelly!!!  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

nev

oh this is goooooood......  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Spey_Phantom

now that looks totaly OVERKILL.
whoever think of taking this thing on is OWNED  :o

extreme good work dude  :wub:  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Brian da Basher

Ooooohhhh YEEEEESSSSS!!!! That looks seriously evil Eddie! Love it!  :wub:

Brian da Basher

Archibald

This is a kind of W or gullwing tail no?  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Radish

Absolutely wonderful. :D  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

cthulhu77

Better and better!  I like the sinister look to that beast.

Shasper

I think Flipper camo would set it off rgt. ;)

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Tophe

I love that tail... :wub:
Just a question: how do you call it? TVT-tail? or Special among T-tails? Special among V-tails? :D  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PanzerWulff

lookin good eddie sorta looks like something you would see in a Godzilla movie :P I cant wait to see what you put on the beast for ordinance :blink: TTFN
Panzer :tank:  
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!