Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Here's what I've done with the rear end. I think this will solve all my problems. Just hope I have ground clearence. ;)

Yes, there a lot of possiblities for this one. Y'alls ideas are very welcome. It give a lots to choose from, but they also spawn ideas that I use. Thanks. :)

I also have a extra fuselage and a pair of stubby wings. I'll save those for future bashes. :D
     Eddie

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Woah Eddie that totally rocks! I love the look of the new tail! Wicked cool!

I still vote for gatlings or chain guns on those unused gear fairings.
^_^
Brian da Basher

devil505

I look forward to the finished product.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory..Lasts forever.

SimonR

Nice work, Eddie! My counsel is that the nose should be modified to incoporate twin GAU-8s.
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

Eddie M.

QuoteNice work, Eddie! My counsel is that the nose should be modified to incoporate twin GAU-8s.
Eggsactly. That is my first plan. I think I'll hang a FLIR or some such stuff in the now duplicated wheel wells. I think I'm going to be forced to add a plug to extend the fuselage because of the C/G. Very tail heavy right now. <_<
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Captain Canada

Sweet !

Love the new tail design.......

I've got two A-10 kit bashes planned, and now that I have all the kits I need, I'll start them once we move.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Radish

Looks good, in fact, amazing.
Could you add a rotor housing and rotor to the top? :wub:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Eddie M.

QuoteLooks good, in fact, amazing.
Could you add a rotor housing and rotor to the top? :wub:
Only if it comes from a CH-53E ;)  B)
 Eddie
Look behind you!

Hobbes

QuoteNice work, Eddie! My counsel is that the nose should be modified to incoporate twin GAU-8s.
Eggsactly. That is my first plan. I think I'll hang a FLIR or some such stuff in the now duplicated wheel wells. I think I'm going to be forced to add a plug to extend the fuselage because of the C/G. Very tail heavy right now. <_<
    Eddie
If you put twin GAU/8 in the nose, you won't have to worry about the CG.  

Eddie M.

Good point. Thank you . :D
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Sisko

I think that the hog as been on the roids!

Can't wait to see that one done! :wub:  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

John Howling Mouse

Wow, first time I've seen this!  Love the whole thing, Eddie, anyway you do it.

Wonder what it would look like if you twin-podded the engines into tight pairs like on a B-52?  Guess that would frack up your tailfins, though.

I have to agree with the Gat-guns in the additional landing gear fairings.  Mmmm...
And I'd twin the nose ones the way you want, as well.  Call 'em "Fat-Gats."
Center of Gravity?  We don't need no stinkin' Center of Gravity!

Besides, you've doubled the heaviest part of the a/c way to the aft anyhow: the engines.  And, if you have two more Gat-guns in the wing fairings, that's additional weight for balance.

In fact, I'd twin the nose-wheels, ala Tornado, too!

"Skimping has never been a formula for success, so increase the dosage!"

----Dr. Sven Goydenblum

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

P.S. Paint scheme?   SEA camo this time????
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ollie

Wicked!

I'd leave the landing gear in all the pods to give it the look of the Ju-390 with landing gear legs sticking all over the place.

:wub:  

K5054NZ

Why oh why did I leave this place for a day? Holy mother of hogs, Eddie! That beastie is awesome, I want one!  :wub:  :wub: Paint scheme? Or has that been discussed already?

:wub:  :wub:  

SebastianP

I'd put leading-edge radome on one wing (like the Corsair nightfighter from the Korean war), and counterweight it with a FLIR on the other wing - though you'll have to figure out the correct look for the radome yourself... Tip of a spare fuel tank, maybe?

SP