Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

lancer

QuoteNice razorback there!

Lancer, I was thinking more like a Saturn V m'self  :lol:

Shas B)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

proditor

QuoteDangit Eddie, I can't help it but when I look at the new tail I think of the Easter Bunny!  :lol:
Dude....you know what the deal is with the Easter Bunny, right?!?   :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiZjxwfRgxg

BlackOps

:lol:  that's one bad bunny!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Needs SPATS!  Armour-plated landing gear protection.

How are you going to consolidate the twinned gear fairings: lotza putty-sand-repeat or Alves sculpting clay?  Milliput?

Prayer?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

datguy

For the gear nacelles, how about the nose of a larger scale drop tank half for the basic form, followed by plenty of PSR (putty-sand-repeat)?

DG

Eddie M.

One more hurdle crossed. ^_^ This is the tail that just feels right to me(FINALLY!)and it's the one I'm going with. It kinda fits the style of the tapered aft fuselage. Now, I've got to fix the main gear so it doesn't look like a hammered dog turd. ;)  :lol:
    Eddie

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Oh yessss Mr Miller! Looking GREAT! When it comes to modelling, always go with your gut. Unless you're me, because then your gut will tell you to make builds that resemble hammered dog turds. ;)

Brian da Basher

elmayerle

Oh, yes, that's going to be one impressive beastie as it comes whistling in low to protect the troops.  And they do have something of a whistle, too; heard and saw a couple A-10s doing touch and goes at Carswell Field on my way into work the other day.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

gooberliberation

Whats gonna be the weapons load?

:blink: All gunpods, perhaps?
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

PanzerWulff

QuoteWhats gonna be the weapons load?

:blink: All gunpods, perhaps?
Nah Goober thats my A-10"Warzenschwein" i think this thing should have JDAMS up the WHAZOOO!!! :lol:  :blink:
love the new tail Eddie like I said that thing belongs in either a Wing Commander game or a GODZILLA movie :P  
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

BlackOps

Eddie, I like this cleaner simpler look...and yet still agressive enough for this bird!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

I like the dissimilarity b/w the straight wings and the swept tailplanes but could we see a head-on shot, too, please?

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

QuoteI like the dissimilarity b/w the straight wings and the swept tailplanes but could we see a head-on shot, too, please?
Here ya go. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

I think I've overcome an obstacle with the main gear. After trying many ways to make the gear articulate in the small space that I had, I decided to gut more of the wheel well to get the room that I needed. Who cares if I have to reverse engineer the inside detail. <_<  ;)  :)  Here's what it looks like when I get the chainsaw out. :lol:
   Eddie
Look behind you!