Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerWulff

QuoteAnd it beats "Doctor Styrenekenstein"
How about"Lord SawOn, Lord of the WhiffyThings"??? :lol:  :wacko:  :lol:  :wacko:  :lol:

I'd Better be gettin me coat Before there be a LYNCHIN
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Eddie M.

Sisko asked about the Hogzilla and so here it is. Lots of PSR and I finally got the "turtleback" on over the engine housing. I made it out of the bottom of a 707 tail. I'm also trying my hand at a paint scheme so I'll have some kind of idea of what I want in the end. Look Ma! I'm planning ahead! ;)  :lol:
  Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

You make it look easy!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

:cheers:   Coming along nicely !

Eddie M.

Thank you! B) Since I've got it down, I did a bit of work in the wheel wells. They do look rough, but I'm hoping that the w/w's aren't the center of attention on this project. :)
 Eddie

Look behind you!

BlackOps

Eddie, I hope you don't get too burnt out before you finish this bad boy, It's lookin' real good so far  :wub:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

Here's a small progress report. Weapons production is moving forward and I've drilled out the barrels of the guns to give them a more realistic look.
  Eddie

Look behind you!

PanzerWulff

Your'e A better man than I Gunga Din :wub:  :blink:  :wub:  :blink:  :wub:
(AKA WOW!)
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Daryl J.

Could this thing accelerate or what?!!!     The engines on an A-10 are known for their ability to get things moving quick, but quads!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Cheers,
Daryl

Eddie M.

For those of you that wonder if I'll ever finish this the answer is no. ;)  :lol:  Honestly, I'm still PSR. Lots of little imperfections that I can't over look to smooth out. As proof that I'm still working it on it, here's the latest photo of it. Ever since Leigh turned me on to Bondo putty, I used it in an alternating fashion with squadron white. Helps me find the problems in the finsh and correct them.
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Mossie

PSR?  I thought this was the early stages of a fancy desert camo scheme!!!! :P I really enjoying seeing this one progress Eddie, although it's taking a long time, it'll be worth it in the end. :)  
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Eddie M.

Yikes, I just looked at when I started this one 14JAN06! I bet I still get it done before a certain Morsair. ;)  :lol:
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

QuoteYikes, I just looked at when I started this one 14JAN06! I bet I still get it done before a certain Morsair. ;)  :lol:
  Eddie
Ahhhh, but with the new Super Corsair kit now enroute, I will just might have a useable canopy...could be done in a single weekend once the Special Hobby kit gets here!

;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

QuoteYikes, I just looked at when I started this one 14JAN06! I bet I still get it done before a certain Morsair. ;)  :lol:
   Eddie
Ahhhh, but with the new Super Corsair kit now enroute, I will just might have a useable canopy...could be done in a single weekend once the Special Hobby kit gets here!

;)
There's been a class A mishap here at the FrankenWerks facility. My Hogzilla fell out of it's sling from about 5 feet up. Not too bad considering. This is why I use CA. It breaks at the bond and not somewhere unplanned. The chin sensors are a bit mashed, but it's repairable.  :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Shasper

Looks like Pumba needs to lose some weight ;)

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.