Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

I was really worried when you mentioned this in your Vette post Eddie. :blink:  :(  :unsure:   Like you say, doesn't look bad considering how big a fall it took, I guess the Hog was built to take that kind of impact!  :wipes brow smiley:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Brian da Basher

Thank goodness it's fixable, Eddie! We've all been watching your progress on this monster with great interest for quite a while and it'd be a shame to see one of What-If's true wunderbuilds bite the dust.

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Suspended from the ceiling?
Ohmygosh-----how are your poor roof trusses? That beastie must weigh a ton!   :P

Okay, back to work for you now.  Just like in the industrial world, these kinds of setbacks must be countered with massive amounts of overtime to get you back on your production schedule!   ;)

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Spey_Phantom

oh my, it hasnt even left the ground yet, and already crashed.
i have faith in you that you can repair the aircraft, look at the bright side, you be able to implement some improvements  B)

sorry about the accident  -_-  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

ysi_maniac

You can also plan a Diorama ... after an encounter with a Soviet SAM :lol:  :lol:

Hope you can fix it soon
Will die without understanding this world.

Eddie M.

Thank you All for your support. B) As I'm putting it back to gether, I'm making the changes that I needed to do before. One is to bring the guns back so I can get this nose art on without obstruction.
   Eddie

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Interesting, Mr. Miller.

Can you please send me a high-rez version of your model's nose pic to home?

Brian da Basher

I'm really glad to see you rebuilding this one Mr Miller! A project this fantastic has just gotta be finished!

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

The Hogzilla is off to a new start. I've plummed the wells with some wire to give it more depth. Nose well later. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Freaky good, Eddie.  Send me some giant filesize pics for the Eddie M Archive, willya?

Am I the only guy whose pulse races as soon as he sees a new update from Eddie on this thread?

Whooo-hOOOOOO!!!!

nev

I'm just amazed that along with all the giant, crazy kit-bashing, he includes the most hidden-away (and most excellent) detailing  :bow:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Brian da Basher

Yes indeed! Mighty fine detail work there, Mr Miller!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Shasper

An inspiration to us all.

Now if only I had the b*lls to try and redo the interior on my unfinished V-22  :mellow:

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Sisko

Wow Eddie when you mentioned that it had dropped from the ceiling I thought that might be the end.

But Haraah it lives!!! :party:  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Spey_Phantom

hurrah, hogzilla is back, better then ever.
more pics please  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.