Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

:o  :o  :o

Oh this is going to be BADASS !!!!!

cthulhu77

Pure genius. Absolute pure genius.

Eddie M.

QuotePure genius. Absolute pure genius.
"Allow me to introduce myself. Willi E. Coyote, Genius" all the way to,"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mud" ;)  :lol: Thanks guys, once again. I'm flying blind and going with the voices in my head and my gut feel. Hopefully it works out. After the first round. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Sisko

Holy crap that looks great!!!! :thumbsup:

Love the splinter camo :bow:  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

elmayerle

Looks most excellent so far, Eddie.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

cthulhu77

Dazzle Hog !!!!

BlackOps

Very nice detour you've taken  :thumbsup:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Archibald

This pic is simply amazing...  
I like very much the shape of this model!  The camo sounds good, too!  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Brian da Basher

"Dazzle Hog" = AWESOME!!!! I love it, Mr Miller! :wub:

Brian da Basher

Mossie

Mmmm, splinter cam! :wub:  
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

lancer

Holy %&#$&% That cammo is stunning!!!! Awsome work Mr Miller.... :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Damian2

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Eddie M.

I'm very happy that you guys are enjoying this B) . Thank y'all very much! Here's the paint as it stands now. I think I can be happy with what I've got here. I know it doesn't look like i did much more , but I really wanted to break up some of the grays. Hoping to get the clear coat on by this weekend.
 Eddie  :salute:
Look behind you!

elmayerle

Whoa!!  That's one awesome-looking beast, Eddie.  I'd much rather have it on my side than coming at me.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Brian da Basher

You'd just be happy with that, Mr Miller? Heck I'd be absolutely ecstatic!!! The addition of those dark patches is inspired! It breaks up the scheme nicely and adds wonderful depth! You sir are an artist!

Brian da Basher