Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

Eddie, are you still gonna put the warthog face decals on her?  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

QuoteEddie, are you still gonna put the warthog face decals on her?
Yes I am. A couple of friends over at FSM made some decals for me. I hope I don't screw them up! :unsure: Here's what they look like.

Armament is going on now. I'm kinda bummed because the Maverick racks are wider than I planned on and now I'm going to have a hard time hanging the sidewinders and am having to ditch the Hellfires. :(  It still looks like it packs a punch, so I guess I can live with the changes. ;)  :)
  Eddie  :salute:

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

QuoteLet me pick my jaw up off the floor...

Dang, that is one mean and nasty hog, Eddie.  You can fly CAS for my tiltrotors any day of the week, and twice on Sundays!
Thanks LemonJello!
  You and I go way back with What If Warthogs and I really appreciate your comments. B)
  Eddie  :salute:

Look behind you!

elmayerle

Damn, Eddie, I can just hear the theme from Jaws as one of those swings into an attack run on it's target, esp. if they're flying nap of the earth and the target doesn't know they're coming.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Brian da Basher

Wow I'd hate to see that monster bearing down on me, Eddie! Beyond intimidating!

Brian da Basher

ysi_maniac

LETHAL
:thumbsup:  :wub:  :thumbsup:  :wub:  :thumbsup:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Archibald

Those Hogs decals will fit nicely to this monster  :wub:  
Talebans are already scared by stocks A-10A ("spitting witches") I just can't imagine the impact of your machine on thier (warped) minds...  :cheers:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Eddie M.

The smaller pieces ( gear doors) are coming together along with adding some Sidewinders to the mix.
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Shasper

A Rag's worst nightmare!

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

John Howling Mouse

Just going through half a year's worth of catch-up and came across all the progress you made on this masterpiece, Eddie.

Did you ever get it clearcoated and/or dEEcalled???

Earlier in the thread, someone else said it best: "The Whiff of 2007"

:jawdrop:  :ill: (with envy)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

noxioux

Truly wicked.  I would second that nomination for "Whiff of 2007".

Eddie M.

QuoteJust going through half a year's worth of catch-up and came across all the progress you made on this masterpiece, Eddie.

Did you ever get it clearcoated and/or dEEcalled???

Earlier in the thread, someone else said it best: "The Whiff of 2007"

:jawdrop:  :ill: (with envy)
Funny you should mention it. I did, finally, get up the nerve to fix the problem I was having and do a trial run of the Hog face. To be honest, since I tend to be a bit critical of my own work, I am not completely happy with the results. So, now I have to decide on whether to use the decals that were custom made for me or try something different. Tell me what y'all think....
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

It rocks, Eddie! Magnificent!!!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Um, why wouldn't you use those decals, Eddie?
Are these the kind of homemade decals where you have to cut very close to the printed image?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

QuoteUm, why wouldn't you use those decals, Eddie?
Are these the kind of homemade decals where you have to cut very close to the printed image?
Yes they are. Even though I coated the decals with clear coat, when I cut the decals out and put them in water, some of the ink bleeds out. Maybe I'm being too picky.... :dum: From a distance they look okay. I used the sharpest blade I could find and still couldn't get as close as I needed without ruining the image. :huh:
  Eddie
Look behind you!