Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinUnNombre

I personally think they look fine. They're not quite as "tailored" to the nose contours as they would be if you had made them yourself, but I think they look good. If it were my model, I would use them. But it's not mine, it's yours. And so is the final decision. Great work all the way through on a completely crazy project. Is it just me, or is it fun to open one page with his finished pics, then go back and find the first mockup pics and compare? It makes them even greater.

Jon

TheMajor

If anything they could be bigger!

Look even meaner  :angry:

This is really Great!

If i was the enemy i would surrender! :blink:  
Garlic Bread!! Its the Future!!!

cthulhu77

Truly a new benchmark build, Eddie.  That jet looks so badass, it is frightening just sitting on the shelf.

PanzerWulff

In the words of "Twisted Kaiju Theater"
:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: "SWEET MONKEY JEEZUS!!!!!" :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Spey_Phantom

ive been waiting a long time to se the hogg finished, and WOW  :jawdrop:

if that thing wasa woman i would marry it, the model really looks fantastic  :wub:
looks like your patience has been rewarded  B)  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Eddie M.

Thank you all very much! B)  B)  B)

I'm trying to get this done ASAP. I should call it the Albatross, as in the Rhyme of the Ancient Marineer. ;)  :lol:
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

QuoteThank you all very much! B)  B)  B)

I'm trying to get this done ASAP. I should call it the Albatross, as in the Rhyme of the Ancient Marineer. ;)  :lol:
  Eddie
Your imagination, skill and talent as well as your sense of humor are a great asset to Whiff-World, Mr Miller! I'm going to enjoy seeing your SuperHog take a curtain call!
:salute:
Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

QuoteThank you all very much! B)  B)  B)

I'm trying to get this done ASAP. I should call it the Albatross, as in the Rhyme of the Ancient Marineer. ;)  :lol:
   Eddie
Your imagination, skill and talent as well as your sense of humor are a great asset to Whiff-World, Mr Miller! I'm going to enjoy seeing your SuperHog take a curtain call!
Brian da Basher
Thank you very much BdaB! B)

I've done a small test to see if I could do the nose art myself. I will have to do this smaller for the real deal, here's my 1st attempt at freehand nose art. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Ridiculously good and way cooler than the other, IMHO.
Did you put this on clear plastic?  You could trace what you have, reduce it on a photocopier to the right final size (if required) onto a sheet and I can show you a trick for how to transfer that outline to a primered grey surface.

Or you can just freehand paint it, too.  You may be entering the realm of "Who Needs Decals?"

You can do it, man!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

Crikey, where's me knittin' needles?

SimonR

Great build, Eddie! The trial run for the hand painted nose art looks great - go for it!
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

SinUnNombre

QuoteThank you all very much! B)  B)  B)

I'm trying to get this done ASAP. I should call it the Albatross, as in the Rhyme of the Ancient Marineer. ;)  :lol:
   Eddie
Brian da Basher
Thank you very much BdaB! B)

I've done a small test to see if I could do the nose art myself. I will have to do this smaller for the real deal, here's my 1st attempt at freehand nose art. :)
  Eddie
My GAWSH Eddie! That's absolutely amazing! You hand painted that!?! :jawdrop: I'm taking my ball and going home.....!

Jon

BlackOps

Oh yeah! I'd say for for it big time Eddie, the personal touch is much nicer  :thumbsup:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Sisko

hot damn that looks good!!!! :bow:

Great to see this bird finished. :cheers:

Love the free hand nose art top shelf.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Eddie M.

Quotehot damn that looks good!!!! :bow:

Great to see this bird finished. :cheers:

Love the free hand nose art top shelf.
Once again, you Gents are too kind. thank you all very much.

Sisko,
 It's not completely done yet, so stop by again in the near future and see if I've FINALLY got it done. I'm gonna try the freehand nose art, then the dEEcals and then all the little details. Looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.....hopefully it's not a freight train.... :P
  Eddie  
Look behind you!