Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

datguy

Oh wow!

Love the sponsons made from the other nose sections.  Perfect!  and it puts the ammo nearer the center of lift, much nicer for the variable stability problem created by using up the ammo.

Great job, Eddie.

DG

lancer

She looks great, but if you fire both those 30mm's at once, won't the plane stop dead in mid air??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Eddie M.

QuoteShe looks great, but if you fire both those 30mm's at once, won't the plane stop dead in mid air??
That's what the two extra engines are for. They will make it fly, against it's will, if necessary. ;)  :lol:
    Eddie
Look behind you!

elmayerle

QuoteShe looks great, but if you fire both those 30mm's at once, won't the plane stop dead in mid air??
Would you beleive they're sync'd so that firing alternates between sides and balances things a bit?

"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Patrick H

Wow, great stuff Eddy. Looks like you're building one mean aircraft there.

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Maverick

Seriously well thought out Eddie... one mean mutha :wub:  :wub:  

Sisko

AHHHHHHH it's good to see!!!

Thanks for the update Eddie  :D

Man you will red mist anything with those twin 30s.

That airframe will have to be beefed up to take the vibration of those babies when they fire.

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Eddie M.

QuoteSeriously well thought out Eddie... one mean mutha :wub:  :wub:
Thanks everyone! I'd like to think I'm smart enough to plan these things, but in all honesty, 99% of this stuff comes to me right on the spot, ad lib if you will. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. You guys are my barometer. ;)  B)

The production assembly line has been put into action.  :)
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

We really need a "We're not worthy" icon !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Eddie M.

QuoteWe really need a "We're not worthy" icon !

Ian
Golly, yer makin' me blush! ;)  :P  :lol: Here's the engine bits with a "sludge" in the blade spaces. I left 2 without to show the difference. It brings out the detail well. :) My "sludge" is a mixture of water, liquid soap and acrylic paint. After it dries, I use a moist cotton tipped applicator to wipe the access away.
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Well looky here! I finally found some inspiration and have done a little work on what I think is one of my bigger challenges of this build; the wings and main gear.
This represents about 2 hours worth of cutting, sanding, patching, gluing for one wing.  :wacko:  Hopefully the other one will be easier. :party: The cockpit was just a bonus after I put in the seat. :)
   Eddie

Look behind you!

BlackOps

Are you sure the tread pattern on those tires is correct?  :P   Lookin' good Eddie, glad to see some progress!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

It's nice seeing Hogzilla back on the bench, Mr Miller! Nice progress and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Brian da Basher

monkeyhanger

Great work, anyone thought of making a two seat side-by-side A10 ?