Main Menu

SuperHog

Started by Eddie M., January 13, 2006, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

I got WASP's neon god parts 1 and 2 and boy what boring self indulgent peice of crap that is.

I still think that Last Command and the Headless Children are the best.

Sounds like our tasts in music are pretty similar.

Make it black and play it load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:
I have to agree about Neon God. I saw WASP in 04 and Blackie just plain kicked donkey! I would like to add The Crimson Idol as well, but Headless Childern is my fav B) . Double Live Assassins has a killer version of H.C. that blows me away!
I've been listening to Disturbed, Mudvayne, Damageplan as well as some old standards, such as Queensryche, Megadeth, Metallica and of course You wanted the best, you got the best....KISS!!!! By the way, I've really diggin' the latest Korn.  B)  B)  

Hopefully I can get the wings and guns done today. I'm also hoping the Space Shuttle goes up today, but Florida weather doesn't look like its going to cooperate. <_<  Go Discovery!
   Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Two observations:

1. This beast looks so threatening that sending one's enemy photos of it on the tarmac with the traditional ordnance presentation would suffice: no need for actual combat deployment (hey, you should try to do such a scene with scale display ordnance and ammunition belts, etc.);

2. Your FLIR/etc. stuff up front: are you SERIOUS????  It would appear that you have also crossed that ethereal line into "Wolfik" territory whereby you no longer truly require bought "kit" parts anymore.

Staggering, Eddie!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

QuoteTwo observations:

1. This beast looks so threatening that sending one's enemy photos of it on the tarmac with the traditional ordnance presentation would suffice: no need for actual combat deployment (hey, you should try to do such a scene with scale display ordnance and ammunition belts, etc.);

2. Your FLIR/etc. stuff up front: are you SERIOUS????  It would appear that you have also crossed that ethereal line into "Wolfik" territory whereby you no longer truly require bought "kit" parts anymore.

Staggering, Eddie!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Thank you very much! I used an O2 tank from the KC-135 and the aft tip of an A-4 drop tank as the "building blocks" for this part of the endeavour. I've also found that the ailerons /speed brakes were never meant to be in the closed postion on this model. <_< You'd think that they'd pay attention to that kind of stuff when they molded it. :wacko:
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

What Mr. Howling Mouse said! Your work simply astounds and amazes me Mr. Miller! Of course, being so deep into the inter-war stuff I have no idea what FLIR is (a new pop group on the eurovision song contest?) but your scratchbuilding makes me feel like a rank amateur.

Superhog - they really do make 'em bigger in Texas!

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

FLIR= Forward Looking Infared Radar. Thank you for the compliment BdaB. B)
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

I finally got this mug to give up some more information about the general direction of the look we're looking for. ;)  :) The new addition is there to help the front blend with the tail more. It could serve to strenghten the tail and be used to hold a little more fuel. ;)  :lol:
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Nice mod to the tail there Mr Miller! It looks sooooo right! I'm really enjoying your progress on Hogzilla!

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

I'm greatly relieved to say that I've solved my #1 problem and that was how I was going to do the guns. Courtesy of JHM's TSR-2 (the sprue tree was huge!), I now have the right dia. plastic for the gun barrel housing. :) I also hand drilled all of the vent holes(?) around the barrels. :party:  
    Eddie

Look behind you!

BlackOps

Now that's gonna pack a wallop!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

QuoteNow that's gonna pack a wallop!

Jeff G.
And I have a weapons set from a Super Hornet to pick and choose from. Not to mention 2 of everything from the donor Hogs.  ;)  :party:
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

OHHHH YEAAAHHH!!!! Eddie those guns are AWESOME!! I don't think I've ever seen more fearsome looking weapons. Impressive!

Brian da Basher

elmayerle

Such appropriate "tusks" for Hog-zilla.  This one almost cries out for noseart that uses a mouth complete with tusks.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

retro_seventies

You're killing me Eddie, killing me i tell you!  :wub:

That whole front end is just magnificent - there's some hard graft ahead of you with the arse end though, but i am absolutely CERTAIN that if anybody can do it, YOU can!

Great work with the FLIR and greebles - i'm all ears on that one...i have something similar that i need to scratchbuild for my prowler/intruder bash, and will be using yours as something to work towards.

Loving this one Eddie - every new photo is a welcome treat!  :cheers:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Ollie

All hail Superhog!

:D  :D

How about a name for that one to put on the nose?  MEGAHOG!

:D  :D  :wub:  :wub:  

Eddie M.

I have a "situation." ;) I don't think the planned elevators have enought area to control this monster, sooooooo I decide to try something different. I thought this new tail might give it more area and give it that next generation look. What to do,..what to do..... :rolleyes:
    Eddie

Look behind you!