Fire Fighting Helo

Started by Eddie M., January 18, 2006, 04:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

I've been moving on this one pretty quick, so I thought I bring it over here. Here's the link to the beginning of the build
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...?showtopic=8492

I got the rotor working and I "modified" it a bit. I extended the shaft all the way through the body so I could impress my son with a manually spinning rotor. :D
turns out the tailrotor wasn't glued in place that bad and I was able to free it up. B)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Love it already...boy, once the graphics go on, this sucker is going to be too cool for school !

K5054NZ

Okay, that's it, DSE can go screw themselves, I'm gonna be a Fire Pilot!

More pics, Ed! Looking brilliant so far!

Eddie M.

I started painting tonight. Got the white on the rotor blades. Red is next. The rotor head has been painted and dry brushed. The fuselage is wearing is primer coat of white. :)
    Eddie

Look behind you!

K5054NZ

^_^ Gotta love a Miller Model that has little-or-no kitbashing involved. I love progress! :wub:  :wub:  

cthulhu77

ice cream from horse apples !  :cheers:

Brian da Basher

Eddie you're simply amazing! That is really something. Almost makes me want to give up models for macrame or something...maybe cross-stitching.

What you've done with that $1 heap of glue and styrene is incredible!

Brian da Basher

lancer

Inspiring as usual Eddie.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Dazzling speed, Eddie!  I'm loving it!

As I wallow in the mud with frickin' septic suppliers and utility companies...   <_<  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Thank you everyone :D . Your kind words are an encouragement to me. :)
Moving along smartly and in a forward fashion. :P  The lighting is a bit deceiving. The red is very bright and and striking.
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Daaaaammmnnn! That's gorgeous Eddie! Perfect colors for firefighting!

Brian da Basher

K5054NZ

Jeez Mr M, I leave you alone for a day and you have all this progress? OH MY GOD! What a looker this one'll be. :wub:  :wub:  

elmayerle

Eddie, that is moving right along in very striking fashion.  I'm impressed by both the quality and speed you're showing.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Ollie

Oh buddy, that's one wicked fire-eater!

:wub:  :wub:  

John Howling Mouse

What a stand-out that's going to be on the shelf.

Can't wait to see it done!

:wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.