Fire Fighting Helo

Started by Eddie M., January 18, 2006, 04:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

Don't! Just drop it! :lol:  

cthulhu77

Wow.  Wow. Wow.  That chopter is turning out to be one of the coolest ever seen by mortal man...wow.

The colour scheme is perfect.  Speechless.

Eddie M.

QuoteWhere is the flame thrower. Its a fire fighting chopper, so it should have a flame thrower to fight with fire.
Actually, I'm going to include in the future, some rocket pods with incendiaries in them. That way, you can start a backburn from a nice safe distance. B)
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

QuoteWow.  Wow. Wow.  That chopter is turning out to be one of the coolest ever seen by mortal man...wow.

The colour scheme is perfect.  Speechless.
Coming from the man who has, IMHO, the best paint job out there on a helo, I thank you. :)
    Eddie
Look behind you!

K5054NZ

And what helo would that be, pray tell?

BTW Ed, incendiary pods sounds cool!

Eddie M.

QuoteAnd what helo would that be, pray tell?

BTW Ed, incendiary pods sounds cool!
Zac,
  Feast your eyes! B)
     Eddie
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...c=7249&st=0&hl=
Look behind you!

K5054NZ

John Howling Mouse

Speaking of which, isn't it time for another update, Cthulhu?   :)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

lancer

QuoteSpeaking of which, isn't it time for another update, Cthulhu?   :)
I was just thinking that as well. Also pictures, we DEMAND to see PICTURES.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

cthulhu77

I'd rather see more of this chopter !  After seeing the fire fighting cobra, this one makes perfect sense to me, and what a cool save...

Eddie M.

QuoteI'd rather see more of this chopter !  After seeing the fire fighting cobra, this one makes perfect sense to me, and what a cool save...
Thank you for your interest :) All that's left is to get some dullcoat on the right places, add the "sensors" to the nose and drop the rotor assembly on top. Rollout is coming very soon. :party:
    Eddie
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Wouldn't ya know... Photobucket is down for maintenance. I have  a quick test shot of the finished product for y'all, but I guess it'll have to wait. After that, I'm hoping to get my Aunt to use photoshop to "put" this helo over a big fire. I hope that comes out cool.
    Eddie  
Look behind you!

K5054NZ

I saw her (the FH64) in the "display area" thread..........niiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :wub:  :wub: What company operates her?

Eddie M.

Zac,
  I have a report ;) . Until I finish the rocket pods, this is it for now. Even though the anti-collision lights and the beanie aren't on it, I included a couple of outside shots. Next, try to photoshop it. :) Thanks to one and all for showing the support you have for this orphan. It will find a new home at work as an example of another bird we make parts for, right along side my Firehog. :ar:  
   Eddie

Look behind you!

cthulhu77

" Sharp" is the word on this beauty !