www.secretprojects.co.uk

Started by overscan, January 24, 2006, 11:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

overscan

OK, the beta test is being enlarged.

For anyone interested in real unbuilt projects, as opposed to flights of fancy, I am intending to built a huge database of real projects that were never built from 1945 to the present.
Paul Martell-Mead / Overscan
"What if?" addict

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

overscan

Yes you did ;)

Unfortunately I have a job and a wife so its not going to happen overnight, but if some likeminded individuals can assist I'm sure it can become somewhere interesting quite quickly.
"What if?" addict

AeroplaneDriver

Excellent Idea!!   :cheers:  :cheers:

I'll help out if I can, just let me know what I can do!
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

lancer

Well, thats me all signed up and awaiting confirmation. I don't know how much I can contribute to the site, but I'l do what I can.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Shasper

Waiting on the red tape to be cut................................ :P

Shas B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Scooterman

rallymodeller

Registered. Anxiously awaiting my confirmation...
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

NARSES2

I'm in - best of luck with it
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rallymodeller

--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

Tophe

I'm in too, and happy... ^_^  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

overscan

Just a quick update...

The secretprojects.co.uk forum is really starting to take off now, we have some excellent posters including Evan "Elmayerle" and recently Scott Lowther, of Aerospace Projects Review and fellow unbuilt projects enthusiast. Would be good to see some more posts from you guys! And that includes you, Geoff ;)

The site is meant to be complimentary to the What-if Modelers forum. If you are inspired to built something from my forum, let me know! If you want info on a particular theme, post it and see what people can find...

Paul.
"What if?" addict

overscan

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk has a new look to it, hopefully people think its an improvement. Forum software has also been upgraded, and will shortly to moving to a dedicated server.

As always, there are huge amounts of unbuilt projects to check out.
"What if?" addict