SNAP!

That's feckin' cool BobbyK!

Bring on the others!  WE WANT MORE!!!

(welcome to the collective BTW! :P )

anthonyp

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I need a moment...

That's absolutely fracking gorgeous!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Do the wings actually swing?  And what's the underside look like?

And post the pics of your other 'Tooms!!  Easily impressed minds want to know  :lol:

Where have you been hiding all this time, eh?

:cheers:  :cheers:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

lancer

Holy frack!!!! That is fan-bleeding-tastic!!! A hell of a way to introduce yourself to us mate. Hail and welcome. Now, more pics please...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

BobbyK

Thanks for the comments guys....I really do appreciate them.  When I get home from work :angry:  tomorrow (Wednesday), I'll post some more pics of the underside (as requested) and of the other two build to go with this one.

retro_seventies

*laughs a sad bitter laugh to himself*

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

i'll get my coat then.

seriously though, great job there!  she's a looker and no mistake  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Brian da Basher

Bobby that's gotta be one of the coolest looking Phantoms I've ever seen! Glad to have you join us in this (pardon the pun) wing of the asylum!

Yes, please post pics of your other builds too!

Brian da Basher

Sentinel Chicken

And...might I add, AND...it's in the colors of the Sundowners, only the coolest Navy Phantom markings EVER!

Impressive work and welcome to the forum. I think I might have to give that a go in 1/144 scale!  

The Rat

Oh BOBBY!  :wub:

I want to have your children...  :blink:

:cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

K5054NZ

Have his children? Screw that, I want his talent!

Bobby, a hearty welcome along, pull up a can of the frothy stuff (have my share) and post those pics!

WOW! At last, a 3d version of the VG. Pretty....

NARSES2

That madel even starts to make a Phantom look attractive  :P

Serriously Terrific stuff and wellcome

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

F-32

Sweeeeeet

Now show us the other two you did ^_^  

cthulhu77

Stunning.  Boy Howdy...am I glad you joined up !  
            greg

BobbyK

Thanks again for the comments guys.  As requested, here a few pics of the underside of the model.  I've posted the other two phantom Phantoms under a new topic, not wanting to jam this one up with too many pics.

nev

Wow, that thing is AWESOME!!!  :wub:  :wub:

Great piece of kitbashing and a fantastic colour scheme (but hey, you can't go wrong with VF-111 right?)

Now I want to see a whole line up of 'em!  VF-1, VF-2, VF-41, VF-84....you get the picture :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

anthonyp

Thanks for the underside shots, Bobby!  I was really curious to see if you somehow shoe-horned in some sort of hardpoint behind the main gear wells.  Looks great!

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man