D

Chilean M113A2...

Started by dexter059, February 01, 2006, 03:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dexter059

Ok mates, I promise you more and here you have it....this time it´s an M113A2 of the Chilean Army, kitbashed from an Academy Zelda kit and spare box (figure included), yet to do detail paint of the optics,lights and figure and eliminate the silvering on the decals. Was build following the guidelines of the backstory of the Scorpion, belonging to the United Nations Intervention Forces Haiti, Multinational Division North, 1st Brigade, unknown unit....hope you like it and comments welcome

Cheers :cheers:  :dum:

anthonyp

The M113 commander, victorious in his mission, stands triumphant with the spoils of war...  a portable, battle ready coca-cola mini-fridge... that seems to phase in and out of reality?  Or is it camera shy in the pics it's not in?

Great job as always, Dexter!

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Brian da Basher

Wow Dexter, another prize-winner! That case of Coke is like a cherry on top! What a great addition to the build! Your skills are impressive!

Brian da Basher

dexter059

Thanks mates :)  Now I notice that the roundels are too big, I´ll change them for little ones....and the Coke box it´s a little shy indeed (2 sets of pics, in fact.... :lol:  :lol: )

Next on the workbench, a Leopard 2 A4....and the damn truck, I haven´t started yet that one.. :blink:  And finally, 2 dios for the units....

Cheers

NARSES2

That's nice Dexter - and the fridge is a class touch
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dexter059

Change the roundels, now take a look how it looks (same original post, edited with new pics)

cheers and thanks for looking

Brian da Basher

Nice, Dexter!

Brian da Basher