Another TSR 2

Started by Lazlo Woodbine, February 03, 2006, 04:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

Forget the Viper, BRING ON MORE EAGLES!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I looooove it!

Dork the kit slayer

You'v gone an done it now Lazlo..... especially with IHG having all that day glow orange mixed...............................things will be turning "Jaffa" around here soon....I guess were all going to be "Tango ed" :cheers:

Its worth repeating; nice build/scheme :)  
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

BobbyK

Nice work......any aircraft painted up in anything other than "camoflage" is A-O-K with me!!  Wish I could get my hands on just ONE TSR.2 Kit!!!!

Gary

Holy something or other. That looks like it's supposed to, or sumpthing. I'm kinda stumped for words today. Looks right some nice!
Getting back into modeling

Patrick H

Cool looking in those orange colors.

:cheers:

Patrick  
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

lancer

Awsome Eagle Lazlo. Looking forward to seeing the Viper.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Lazlo Woodbine

:ph34r:

Since it was me that asked you to cast them up in the first place, thus getting you away from that german stuff etc, but my time is limited on this earth so anything to make things easier.
:P

PS LEE PUT THE BASIC BITS TOGETHER!!!    

is that ok?

bfn
"Ladies and gentlemen, England will be playing four-four f&*$£*^g two"

Mike Bassett

Spellbinder99

Well, you BOTH did a good job of bringing both of the ARDU schemes I mentioned in my WIF RAAF Eagle history to life.

BTW, for those watching from the sidelines, the colour used by ARDU for this scheme is not Dayglo Orange but rather Light Orange BS-557(e).

Cheers

Tony