It's finished.....

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, February 03, 2006, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

It will be available for constuctive criticism and downright abuse at 'Uddersfield, but for now, just one photo.... don't want to upset the 'Bandwidth Demon' !  <_<

I H-G
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Brian da Basher

Niiiiiiceeeee I-H-G! I hope you'll be able to post more pics after the show for those of us far-flung former "colonials".

Love those Irish markings!

Brian da Basher

Ollie

That is so lovely Ian!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

BlackOps

So very simple yet elegant, I really like this :)

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

The Rat

QuoteIt will be available for constuctive criticism and downright abuse at 'Uddersfield, ...
If anyone abuses that beauty let us know, we'll have a little chat with them...  <_<

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

That's a nice looking 'plane Ian
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

About time.....nice build....it looks ....well...."Irish" :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Well done.
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

nev

Wow, she looks just so....right.   :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mike Wren

that looks spot on, although you do have to wonder where the crew are? or is it from the Irish Air Corps Radio Control training unit?

AeroplaneDriver

Beautiful Hawk Ian.

There is something classic about the Hawk's lines, and that scheme highlights those lines perfectly.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Dork the kit slayer

Quotealthough you do have to wonder where the crew are? or is it from the Irish Air Corps Radio Control training unit?
a moot point .........but the stands a real give away :P  :P  :P   .....unless of course its flown by der little people :wacko:  
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Scooterman

QuoteWow, she looks just so....right.   :wub:
Word up!  

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

SimonR

Quotealthough you do have to wonder where the crew are? or is it from the Irish Air Corps Radio Control training unit?
a moot point .........but the stands a real give away :P  :P  :P   .....unless of course its flown by der little people :wacko:
One on each rudder pedal, one on the stick, one on the throttle and one sat on the HUD 'navigating'.
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

K5054NZ

I love it to bits! So damn pretty! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: