Torpedo Mossie

Started by wolfik, February 04, 2006, 09:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Sprechenloss.....  :o

I H-G
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

lancer

QuoteSprechenloss.....  :o

I H-G
Showoff.... :lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Sisko

I'll take this opportunity to say that having seen both the Stuka and the Mossie your work is some of the best I have seen whif or nonwhif.

The quality of the work is outstanding and I appreciate the fact that you share it with us.

It certainly inspires me!!!!!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

NARSES2

QuoteI'll take this opportunity to say that having seen both the Stuka and the Mossie your work is some of the best I have seen whif or nonwhif.

The quality of the work is outstanding and I appreciate the fact that you share it with us.

It certainly inspires me!!!!!
Got to agree with Sisko - stunning  :wub:  :wub:  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

wolfik

hi all :cheers:
for first...many thanks for the comments :wub:
I love what if projects and to share these with all modelers here is a pleasure for me... :cheers:
some more mossie pictures

wolfik

wolfik

wolfik

Captain Canada

Wow...wow, wow, wow !

Now that is definately the nicest Mossie I've ever seen...and you beat me to my demands of 'more pics ' !

Love the colour scheme...any story to go with it ?

Beauty...

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Radish

That is wonderful work. :wub:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

John Howling Mouse

I honestly cannot figure out how you can be so freakin' outstanding at building models, Peter!

And, to top it off, your subjects are modified.  Do you win model competitions wherever you go?

Wow...just staggers the mind.

Well, I'm going over to model at the little kiddies' table now.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

F-32

Fantastic idea, great paint job and lovely weathering :wub:  

nev

:o  :o  :o

Wow.

Just, wow.

:o  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Leigh

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models