K

My Strikemaster

Started by K5054NZ, February 16, 2006, 07:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

This will probably be done up as a stock standard Blunty, but with Lana and myself in the cockpit. Cool, huh? The family that flies together stays together.

So far the interior (spartan at best) has been painted, the intakes cemented on and the wings put together.

Progress as it happens. Just wanted to share.

The Rat

Oh my brothers, viddy the new wings for this chelloveck and his devotchka. He certainly has the yarbles for it.

Some moloko now, and then spatchka.

B)  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ollie

Will you be gluing the wings on the cellphone to the right?

:unsure:  

cthulhu77

"Can you hear me now?'
        The voice crackled in her headset, as Lana streaked towards the rebel base. " I've got tone!" , she yelled gleefully, as she hit the launch button with her thumb over and over again.

K5054NZ

:lol:  :lol:

To the phone? Um, that's a $700 phone  :mellow: ......and a Matchbox Strikemaster :o  :o ! You understand how hard I had to ask around to get that?

Dave, you feeling okay?

retro_seventies

god cellphones.... :(

work makes me carry one, and i'd love to toss that fecker in the ocean and never see it again...

good luck with the blunty btw, absolutely love them!
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

The Rat

QuoteDave, you feeling okay?
Right choodessny, oh my brother, and I do like to govoreet some Nadsat with my droogs. But it gets late, so I'll be off to nestle into my sladky podooshka.  ;)  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ollie

How can you afford a 700$ phone, eh?

:huh:  

Brian da Basher

QuoteHow can you afford a 700$ phone, eh?

:huh:
Musta been all that "payola" money...
:lol:
Brian da Basher

K5054NZ

It's on a three year contract through the radio station......the boss said "you can keep the phone". I said, "actually I was wanting you to take it off me....."

ANYWAY, I haven't seen Clockwork Orange in ages, never read the book, that's just the best pic of Malcolm McDowell I could find.

noxioux

Better go find the book, it's a hell of a read.

And $700 for a phone is simply criminal.  But at least it's not your $700.

Looking forward to seeing more pics of the Strikemaster.  At first I thought it was just a revamped A-37, but realized my error after some searching.  Just that good old American arrogance at work--thinking everything is just a rehashed version of one of our planes.  Someone slap me, please!

John Howling Mouse

Oh my Gort, wouldja bean the coin-bleed-ya-dry for a smokin' yard in dis caja 'hood?   :o

(translation: "Oh my God, would you look at the cost for homes in Zac's island area?"
i.e. from the adverts under his cellphone...and model)

Oh, right, those are NZ dollars.  Okay, then.  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

K5054NZ

I'm gonna try and get rid of the phone cos - shock horror - I don't receive texts from Lana! I watched her text me, and the message never arrived! Due to that b*stard of a phone, I know have two copies of the latest issue of Classic Wings, my all-time favourite periodical! GRRRRRRRRRR! TWO! If anyone wants my spare copy, please PM me.