Something for Tophe (2)

Started by K5054NZ, February 16, 2006, 07:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

And here are TheWookstamitt Me 262Z-6, T-tail, and Me 262BZ (BiZjet)... :lol:
Thanks so much for these inventions!
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

K5054NZ

:lol:  :wub: I'd love to see someone do the BZ! Looks great, Tophe!

Tophe

Like the Me 262Z-1 had been Evanly-improved into Me 262Z-1E, the vertical Me 262Z-4 may be turned into a Me 262Z-4E with less drag problems... Thanks again Evan! :P

K5054NZ

Right, the camo is done, I just need to attach certain parts  ;)  and then I'll post some pics tomorrow. She'll be pre-delivery I guess as no-one has fronted up with Argie or even Greek decals. I can easily do those later tho. B)  

Brian da Basher

Quote<snip>

She'll be pre-delivery I guess as no-one has fronted up with Argie or even Greek decals.

<snip>
Zac, just put a dot of blue paint in the middle of a British SA roundel and you're there! Maybe not the best color match, but this is whiffery after all!

Brian da Basher

P.S.  could snd you some Greek roundels but they'd take two months to get to you.

K5054NZ

Thanks Bri  ^_^  that would be much appreciated. I'm thinking I'll go with pre-delivery for now, but when your decals eventually arrive I'll put 'em on. I just need roundels and (if anyone has them) Fuerza Aerea Argentina titles. Greek will do just fine tho. Pretty please with spats on top, Bri. I'll PM you my address if you like.

Tophe

Quote:lol:  :wub: I'd love to see someone do the BZ! Looks great, Tophe!
- I may be the very one that would build a Me 262BZ, because for a normal modeller (I mean here: what-ifer but skilful), installing clear windows and cabin seats inside would be a tremendous work, almost impossible – while it is easy for me, just usually painting in black the glazed parts (or plastic pretended to be so)... I would make them square because it is easier to paint clean with tape...
- I may simplify the tail and wing junction, having just external tailplanes and jets...
Yes, this may be rather easy, and still a different piece in the collection. I am drawing it (Me 262BZ-2 below), I will build it, in 2006... except if a better idea comes and seduces me even further – I mean an idea so easy for me to build it...

Tophe

About the explanation to justify the bizjet BZ-2 layout: 6 employees are sitting in the starboard fuselage, like sardins, with the supervisor in front, while the big boss is sitting alone in front of the pilot, in the port fuselage. Well alone, or... with a gorgeous stewardess on his knees :D , rich bosses are more popular  than us in the feminine world, I know. :(

Tophe

Quotedo you plan to discard one tail? replaced by a rear canopy with wonderful view backwards? :wacko:  :D
Well, it reminded me the Me 284 in "The end of Forked Ghosts", kinda twin-boom single-pod Me 262. Discarding one of the 2 tails, the asymmetric result would be funny but not a twin-boomer anymore, unless tailplanes are kept (new Me 284B here below left).
Another way to have a rear canopy is to have 3 fuselages/crew-pods: Me 262Z-7. But 2 engines are not enough for such a weight, and I have added 2 engines, removed 2 the tailplanes behind them and 2 cockpits to save weight, into the Me 262Z-8 (below right)... The collection becomes rather rich.

K5054NZ

QuoteI will build it, in 2006... except if a better idea comes and seduces me even further – I mean an idea so easy for me to build it...
Oh Tophe, I believe you will very much enjoy MY addition to the Me-262Z collection.....although it's not built by Messerschmitt, it still looks like one......

Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you becuse Lana's father hasn't returned my digital camera, I don't know when he will, so I cannot post pics of my 262Z yet! I am so annoyed for you and everyone else, I soooo wanted to show you. I think it looks great, I just can't wait to show it off to you all.

Tophe

Dear Zac, I am not disappointed: a longer waiting may increase the final pleasure, no? (feminine wiseness, ask Lana...) ^_^
In the meantime, waiting for your model another day or week, I add the Me 262Z-9 mixing Me 284B and Me 262Z-7. :wacko:

K5054NZ

I'll just say this - mine has four engines, and only one cockpit. That is all..... ;)  

Tophe

Like the 262Z-2 & 262Z-8 & 262 Mistel only?
Nicely teasing... ^_^
I may complete the collection by a 4-engine single-seat version of all the others, but I must go to work, it is 7 am on this side of the planet :(  

K5054NZ

Christophe, have fun at work, but when you have time go to my "FMA IA.9 Trago" thread.....

Tophe

QuoteI may complete the collection by a 4-engine single-seat version of all the others
Ups, I would be ashamed if I reveal your invention before you show it... I think it is better to present the gallery of other 4-engine 1-cockpit Me 262Zs after you present your model.

I thought you mentioned "prop" on your Me 262Z :huh: , then regretted to have revealed it, and maybe you deleted it with the Edit tool cause I do not find this word anymore. Or I have dreamed... :wacko:
Anyway, there are many ways for propeller-driven Me 262Z:
- a twin-Me 262 Turboprop (see http://www.unicraftmodels.com/ )
- a twin Me 262V1 (like I presented in "The end of Forked Ghosts"

I stop drawing, I am waiting for your pictures dear Zac. :)