M

My new COIN aircraft

Started by markm70, February 19, 2006, 08:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Way cool !

I'd advise against the Humo as well....

I love that front upper view...kinda got a Gannett look going on !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

K5054NZ

Why? Why did you have to say the G word? WHYYYYYY?????

Muhu........ ^_^  

Brian da Basher

Just hope no one calls it the Mumu...

Brian da Basher

markm70

well Guys....Here she is the OA-69A Mojo..... Built by Powers Aircraft Corp. Military Aviation and Navigation(PACMAN) for the Indonesion Air Force to replace the B-26 Invaders due to retire in 1977.  CEO Nigel Powers said this aircraft is capable of  Coin operations as well as interdiction and other necessary operations.  The belly has 4x .50 BrowningMGs and 10 hardpoints.  This OA-69 is currently loaded with 2x 600 gal droptanks, 4x 4in. HVARs and 6x 500lb bombs.

Enjoy and thanks for your support....mark

markm70

I sanded all the detail off the He219 canopy and future dipped it.

markm70

This project was a lot of fun!

Brian da Basher

That's is sooo sweet Markm70! I think this one was truly inspired! I really like your camo paintjob and those Indonesian markings! Nice weapons load on that bugger too! That shark's mouth is absolutely killer! This one is a real jaw-dropper!

Brian da Basher

markm70

The props are the blades from the mohawk and the spinners from the He219.  I like the Pucara look to the engines

markm70

I think this is enough for today.

markm70

QuoteThat shark's mouth is absolutely killer!
The sharks mouth came from the Microscale OV-10 Bronco sheet and fit perfectly

Allan

Mark,

Gasp! That is one wonderful Whif!

Allan in Canberra

BlackOps

I believe it came out rather well!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

rallymodeller

Seriously, what's not to like about COIN aircraft (unless you're on the relieving end of 'em)? Wow!  
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

K5054NZ

QuoteSeriously, what's not to like about COIN aircraft?
Seconded! Too true my friend, too true...

Mark, you've done PACMAN proud - fantastically orgasmically wow! I'm in love! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

She sure looks the business. Great work! So what's next?

retro_seventies

outstanding stuff - just fugly enough to look like she could really hurt you!

i'll be honest i wasn't 100% convinced about the heinkel at first, but i'm a convert now, let me tell you!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.