The Bench as it stands to date

Started by Dork the kit slayer, February 22, 2006, 08:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

As you may have seen elswhere I did wrap up the Viggen saga,but the bench is still looking pretty full and Im doubting Ill finish much more before I go back to work......deep sigh :(
Ive "blacked out the sanded cockpit parts on the Neptune ( ala that Hunter blokes  way), but still having problems trying to paint the framing, I really cant wait to turn it into a racer..but then again I could use the Wyvern engines on my Dornier 335........................................fade to black :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: My Oscar is a real world build and Im hoping Aeromaster will send the decals by this weekend, as for the Mirage.....just how much rubing down does a fella have to do in one lifetime.????

Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Brian da Basher

Quote<snip>
.....just how much rubing down does a fella have to do in one lifetime.????

Plenty, if you saw the pic I posted in the wives/girlfriends thread.  ;)

Seriously Dork, that Mirage is fantastic! I love the new nose and cool markings and camo you put on it! You're an inspiration to those of us with lesser skills sir! Best of luck in accomplishing what you want before you go back to work.

Brian da Basher

K5054NZ

Viggen. I think you'll find it's a Viggen.  ;)

I do love the Mirage tho..... :wub:  

Brian da Basher

Viggen, of course. Duh!  :dum:

Brian da Basher
Proving that beer and message boards don't mix.

The Rat

Beauty stuff there Dork, is it possible to not love Viggens?!

QuoteProving that beer and message boards don't mix.
Certainly they do, and sometimes with hilariously embarassing results!  :lol:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

anthonyp

I really like the Dutch Neptune.  Dutch marked planes are just cool.  The Taiwanese Viggen looks great too... and gives me ideas that I can't act on until I get my stash out of storage.

And drunken posting can be a lot of fun.  Hell, a third my posts are "inspired" posts...  which explains some of Comrade Anatoly's posts...

Eat, drink and model, for tomorrow we have responsibilities and stuff!

:cheers:  :cheers:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man