WARNING: If you are Canadian do not open

Started by dragon, March 05, 2006, 10:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon

Before

After

Story:

CF-105D RF RECON ARROW circa Desert Storm.  The CF-105D RF was the last of the Arrow Family of fighters.  While officialy retired before the Canadian Peacekeepers were sent to Kosovo, many of the Reconaissance squadrons in the CAF had still not changed over to the F-18 Hornet.  Basically, the Arrow had to soldier on for a few more years.

I am thinking of adding more "teeth" to the Recon Arrow.

PS.  Sorry that I have been away for so long.  Work reasons.
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

retro_seventies

ooooooh yes please!

any chance of a bigger shot of the old girl?

she looks great - and there's no need to apologize for being away is THIS is what you are going to come back...wow!

our sarnian ambassador is going to have a proper gripper when he sees it, as are many of the other canuckistanian delegates.
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Captain Canada

PS.  Sorry that I have been away for so long.  Work reasons.
I've got an easy solution....quit your job !

:P

Beauty stuff, Dragon ! But why do we get a great big pic of the prototype...and then such a wee one of the finished product !?

Looking great, btw !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Alvis 3.1

This shall receive the Alvis 3.1 ™ Seal of Approval.
Non fur bearing Seal, just in case any were wondering btw! :lol:

Alvis 3.1

The Rat

In a few minutes you might hear a very loud scream coming from the direction of Toronto.

Don't panic, it's just me stepping in to a very cold shower.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ollie

cthulhu77

Hey now!  Yep, need a few more pics of that beautiful bird !

Brian da Basher

Welcome back, dragon! That Arrow is a stunning re-entry to the forum! What a sweet job you've done on it! I vote with the others for more pics!

Lovely camo on that Arrow!

Brian da Basher

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

lancer

Hell of a way to comeback Dragon. Very nice looking Arrow.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

K5054NZ

Very very very very very very very not bad.

;) Welcome back! And such a great model, too! Any chance of a bigger pic, as Toad mentioned?

elmayerle

Very nice model in an attractive scheme.  Definitely looks better than the only official drawings I've seen of a canard installation on the Arrow.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Dork the kit slayer

Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

dragon

Well....Uhmmm.....Size isn't everything, but okay...

I don't own a digicam yet, however images will come soon (I get by with a litle help from my friends). B)  
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

noxioux

Very cool Arrow dragon.  Sorry I'm not Canuckian, but I opened it anyway. :wub: