R

Richard's back - Not a WHiff...

Started by Richard/KeroJP4, March 06, 2006, 12:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard/KeroJP4

Hi all,

I often have a glance at you all here, and finally...

I have not posted in here for a long time, 'cos there is a monster kit on my workbench that is progressing well. Though it is not a whif at all since I want it to depict a real current on duty aircraft, I could not resist the temptation...

Here come some pics of my Bone, that I have spent hours to improve, still a lot of work remaining, explaining why

... follow the link for the whole thing

http://www.finescale.com/FSM/CS/forums/1/5...ost.aspx#594597

Let me know what you think 'bout my a/c... Bad to the Bone !

Take care chaps !

Cheers,

Richard

gooberliberation

Wow! that weapons bay is the poo-poo! :wub:

Whats with the seperated forward fuselage? Does the kit build like that?
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Richard/KeroJP4

Hi Gooderliberation,

Thanks for your comment !

The gap is here cos the pic was a test pre assembly shot. now it is glued in place, that is a huge bird to say the least !

some more pics :

Enhanced rotary launchers...

Welcome aboard !!!

YES THIS IS 1/48th !

Best regards,

Richard

cthulhu77

Uh. Uh. Damn.  :wub:
    Jeezo'pete !  That is going (does now, actually) ROCK !

Damian2

:wub:

Simply stunning, even thought its not a Whiff that is as cthulhu77 says a beautiful build!
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Brian da Basher

Absolutely incredible work Richard! Your detail work is that of a master! I wish I had just a portion of your talent and skill! That weapons bay is museum quality!

Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

Wow...is that ever sweet ! Great job. That bomb bay is stunning. Love those big bombs. Too cool.......

I'd like to grab one of those kits when hobby lobby has their 50% off sale. No real desire to build it, I just want it ! Probably stems from seeing those donkey-kicking mo-foes at airshows.........

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

retro_seventies

absolutely toad - one of the highlights for me of this years randolph afb show was finally getting a good look at a bone (shut up - you know what i mean) close up and seeing one roar over in full burner.... :wub:

those bomb bays are unreal  :wub:  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Richard/KeroJP4

Hey !

Thanks to you all, I am glad to see you enjoy !  :D

I'll post on progress pics...

Cheers,

Richard  

Richard/KeroJP4

Hi !

Long time !!!

You know what ??? She's over !!!!  B)

Feel free to gimme your comments !

More pics follow !!!