K

Show us yer display area!

Started by K5054NZ, March 08, 2006, 11:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5054NZ

Here's mine:

Cubbyhole in the kitchen. Not too major right now, but have a go at identifying some of the models you see! Bar one, they are all whifs!

I;d be interested to see how everyone else shows their models to houseguests.

Aircav

Sure that Hunters not a Gekko ?  :D  :D  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

cthulhu77

Here's one in the redone studio (now with 24 more square feet of table work surfaces...yeeha!) :

Shasper

Mines non-existant at the moment (seeing as I "no lone live" at home  <_< )

Shas B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Captain Canada

QuoteHere's one in the redone studio (now with 24 more square feet of table work surfaces...yeeha!) :

Greg, that's a great idea to build ships on sticks like that....prevent the hulls from being water damaged !

:P

Nice collection !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

QuoteHere's one in the redone studio (now with 24 more square feet of table work surfaces...yeeha!) :

Greg, that's a great idea to build ships on sticks like that....prevent the hulls from being water damaged !

:P

Nice collection !

:cheers:
Makes then look like novelty ice lollies... :P  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

philp

Mine is the display case at one of the local hobby shops but there are rumors the owner is going to shut it down as he makes more on his internet biz (Great Models).
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

BlackOps

Well, since I only have two completed models I don't really have a designated display area but my wife has another curio cabinet coming soon and I am going to demand equal rights and request a shelf or two for myself.

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

My display area is the ceiling of my tiny cottage. At last count, I had 63 model airplanes (mostly whiffs) in 1/144 & 1/72 scale hanging in three seperate areas like clouds of gnats.

Brian da Basher

Allan

Hi fellows,
Me, in the living room book case on the toppermost shelf, which is getting cramped, so from time to time I banish the ones I'm sick of seeing either to the hobby room or the garden shed and then take them to the local trash and treasure to sell, which I do sometimes as my prices are cheap A$15 for 1/48 or A$10 for 1/72 and I've sold quite a few.

Allan in Canberra

Eddie M.

I think y'all have seen this before but there have been some new additions( some still under construction) and a new layer of dust has formed ;) .
  Eddie

Look behind you!

dexter059

Since I still keep my kits in my parent´s home, ánd since they moved 2 weeks ago, here is the display...not the best yet....

F-32

I've been forced to put mine up on shelves in the loft! :(  

anthonyp

Mine are all being stored in boxes and drawers right now, seeing as how this house is up for sale and I can't display my boys.  And yet, I still continue to build...

Nice collections!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

rallymodeller

No display area at the new place yet. Haven't gotten to building my shelves.
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D