K

Show us yer display area!

Started by K5054NZ, March 08, 2006, 11:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Just a couple of shelves at the moment. Hopefully to increase significantly soon.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Okay, let's see if Photobucket can keep up.
My displayed models are kind of an embarassment as there's no real organization to it: just a couple here and there and everywhere.

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

John Howling Mouse

The thing in the corner is a display cabinet I've been building but it got turned into an impromptu boxed kit storage thing instead.  

And you guys say I never finish any models!   :P  

Aircav

Ok, lets just hold it for a second, is it me or can everyone else see an M-16 and a AK-47 ?
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

John Howling Mouse

QuoteOk, lets just hold it for a second, is it me or can everyone else see an M-16 and a AK-47 ?
Shhhhh, you didn't see anything.   B)  

Aircav

Think I can see some dust  ;)  :D  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

kurly

the darth helmet is extremly cool

cthulhu77

So, do you wear those boots when you are modeling ?

Dork the kit slayer

Quotehere is the display...not the best yet....

strangest collection of planes Ive ever seen :o  :o  :o  :D  :D  :D

guess it takes all kinds. :cheers:  
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

paulman21

well here is my models since i re-started in november, and ino they aint whifs lol just use ur imagination.

Paul

cthulhu77

Sexy Flanker and Civvy's !  :cheers:

John Howling Mouse

Beautiful models!  I'd like a close-up shot of the Canadian Hawk, please... :wub:  

paulman21

no problem. i really liked this kit. it only needed a tiny bit of filling withthe intakes. i thought it was a risk cuttingh off the flaps in order to extend them at first, but i think it turned out good.

dont have any more of it for the now though cuz its not my camera i took the photos with and i dont have 1.

Paul

Captain Canada

Watch out, Baz...it's Mutiny on the Flanker !

Nice boots.....now let's see 'em being modeled, eh ? And I don't mean you scratch building them, either !

And no wonder you need a bigger shack...Holy Cow ! How do you get away with having that much stuff scattered about Chateau Bazzeau ?

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

QuoteOk, lets just hold it for a second, is it me or can everyone else see an M-16 and a AK-47 ?
Can't see'em anywhere. and believe me I've looked. I did se the dust though :D  :D  :D  :ph34r:

Love the Colonial Viper going vertical.... :wub:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die