Mig 37

Started by B777LR, March 11, 2006, 03:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B777LR

These are the 1/72 italeri kits of the Mig 37 ferret and Mig 29

gooberliberation

That, sir, is probably the best paint job I've ever seen on a ferret! :wub:
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Son of Damian

QuoteThat, sir, is probably the best paint job I've ever seen on a ferret!
Look'in good!!! And, dido! :D  
"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

rallymodeller

Agreed.

None of the MiG-37 kits I've ever had ever make it that far. Most of them eventually get bashed into something else.

Nice work there!
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

John Howling Mouse

I like the paintjob!  Sure looks different in differing light (versus the pics in your other post).  I also like how you put the decal text description of the aircraft (i.e. "MIG-29 FULCRUM") on the model's aileron, too.  Brings back memories of 1:72 MPC kits...   ^_^  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

K5054NZ

Very nice work B! Impressive stuff! I only wish I'd had the sense to grab the MiG-37 that was in my LHS a while back...........gotta love commercial speculative models!

Love the flaps! And the paintjobs.....pigeon pair! :wub:  :wub:  

lancer

Fantastic looking Ferret. One of the best looking MiG 37's I've ever seen.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

B777LR

if i buy another kit i might make it in SU27 colours. Maybe somebody else might want to do that?

Damian2

Lovley build!!!

I have one in 1/48 somewhere...maybe Chuck Norris has it?
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

BlackOps

I love the Ferret! Sure it's ugly as hell but but it's ugly in a god way :)

I like the paintscheme you picked. The Ferret just looks so much better in operational colors rather than the basic black.

The Mig-29 looks sweet too!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Tophe

Great 37... :wub:
I consider now building mine, while I regretted to have bought it many years ago... Thanks for the psychological help that gives me... :)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

B777LR

if you dont want to build it, i will gladly take it.

Tophe

Quoteif you dont want to build it, i will gladly take it.
Mm, I may send it yes. I don't know. Postage to another country of Europe is similar as postage for next door here. This may happen, I will weigh the box to decide, maybe.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]