BSG - Viper Mk II

Started by Lazlo Woodbine, March 15, 2006, 03:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazlo Woodbine

:ph34r:

Here's a couple of pics of the 1/72 Starship Modeler(!) Human Fighter Mk 2 built straight from the box with added RBF tags, it will eventually end up on a base with a couple of crew figures, anyone know how to do a 1/72 Starbuck?

:cheers:  
"Ladies and gentlemen, England will be playing four-four f&*$£*^g two"

Mike Bassett

Lazlo Woodbine

Mike Bassett

cthulhu77

Nice little viper you have there !  Some of the Italeri Nato pilot figures would work out well for you...

lancer

Gorgeous Viper. Where'd you get it?
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Lazlo Woodbine

From the Starship Modeler website store.

Mike Bassett

Gary

Quote...anyone know how to do a 1/72 Starbuck?
Yeah baby, I'd like to do Starbuck!

Oh wait, you said 72nd scale. Rats!
Getting back into modeling

Brian da Basher

Nice laz! I like how you chipped the red stripes...very realistic weathering! I like your Viper. It brought back memories seeing it. Thanks for posting.

Brian da Basher

anthonyp

Very cool!  I've got that same kit sitting right here in front of me on my computer desk.  It's still in the box, with two old Comet Minis Galatica minis sitting on top of it.  It is one small little model, too.  I'll get to it eventually.

Great job!!

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

John Howling Mouse

Ah, ah, ah!

Yes!

I have the resin kit from Replica Props Forum but am still way too chicken to attempt it so it is very exciting to see this done----great job!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

philp

Lazlo,
Thought the kit came with a pilot.  Read in the forum that they didn't get them in the first batch but should have them now.  Send John and Linda an email and maybe they got some spares.
Still gotta get this kit.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Lazlo Woodbine

Thanks Philip, I got a pilot with it but just used the helmet which is perched on the front of the cockpit, at some point i might scratchbuild a boarding ladder and convert a couple of Preiser figures.

Mike Bassett

Svaz

QuoteYeah baby, I'd like to do Starbuck!
Being a fan of the original BSG, I find that very disturbing.  :P

Why couldn't they have gender-changed Apollo. He was a bit of a girlie-man arleady ...

Sweet Viper BTW.
Someday, I'll even finish a model ...

Captain Canada

Great stuff, Brother Lazlo ! A nice addition to all the 'real world' WI stuff here. Very nicely done, indeed. Especially for a such a small little kit. The addition of the tags ( Ready, Beer, Fly ! ) and the helmet is a nice touch, and the ladder would just finish it off.

Cheers !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Quote...anyone know how to do a 1/72 Starbuck?
Yeah baby, I'd like to do Starbuck!

Oh wait, you said 72nd scale. Rats!
Starbuck's ok, but my favourite has to be Dee, the deck officer... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

Quote:ph34r:

From the Starship Modeler website store.

Thanks.