Mikoyan MiG-30B

Started by gooberliberation, March 15, 2006, 06:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Da, grate stuff Comrade Gooberlishnikov !

I love the 'real' pic of her....sweet with all that weathering. One feck of a job on such a crap kit. I'm still in disbelief that you actually finished it, tho...somebody must have helped you ? Or threatened you or somat....

I need to know what colours you used for the top, thoase are wicked !

And Like Anatoly sez..I dare you to do a Naval vesrsion. No, I double-dog dare ya !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Fantastic Build Goober. Love the pics as well...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

noxioux

Cool bird, very nicely done.  I'm also wondering where the naval version might be tucked away. . . :wub:  

gooberliberation

:lol: After all that chopping, cutting, sanding? No way in hell I'm doing a naval version. Anyone else who wants to give it a shot has my blessing :)

However, I do plan on doing something cooler(but less bizzarre) to give the motherland's carriers some bite B)

Colors were.... If i remember right...

Testors Earth Brown and Topside Green(which looks faded because I overthinned it.... heh i meant to do that... thats it...)

Intermediate Blue underside

Agressor gray radome.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Comrade Anatoly pointed out, the MiG-30 is not a true Sturmovik. We have long known that the best remedy for for insurgency is napalm and carpet bombing.

However, we must also face the truth that the swine of the west are cowardly and stupid. While they scare easily, paving them over leaves us with less peasants to reeducate. By using our superior weapon technology, we can force their bourgiose leaders to fall on their swords and inspire their impovershed masses to rise up against their former masters.

But then again ...Smart bombs be damned. In the face of The Revolution, there is no such thing as collateral damage! :ar:

*Sends a squadron of Bears loaded with cluster bombs to take care of a troublemaker making treasonous pamphlets in a tenament outside Minsk*

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

F-32