Main Menu

Dreamstar

Started by Eddie M., March 25, 2006, 02:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Thanks AXU. :)

I use the ever famous $1 can of gray primer from Walmart. I'm convinced it was the 30 something degree air when I sprayed, because this has never happened before.

Two small mods to this project are being finished separate from the main build. They'll be up soon....
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Absolutely perfect. Just out of the book !

G.Marcat

Quote from: Eddie M. on December 27, 2010, 10:22:59 AM

TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL.

Sometime I feel myself tired of to build Whatifs but when I see projects like this I feel the need of to go forward.

Too much powerful!

Eddie M.

Quote from: G.Marcat on December 28, 2010, 09:27:37 AM
Quote from: Eddie M. on December 27, 2010, 10:22:59 AM

TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL.

Sometime I feel myself tired of to build Whatifs but when I see projects like this I feel the need of to go forward.

Too much powerful!

Thank you very much. I'm trying to adjust to my new building speed, which is very slow. I had to remember that this is a hobby and not a job with deadlines, so I chip away here and there on several different subjects. Here's what's going on with the Dreamstar. It seems like a dream considering how long I've been working on it. New shape in the LEX to take the angles out, some "classified radar" arrays on the fuselage and added the flaps. I'm building the main landing gear to represnt something close to the F-22 as well. The F-5 mod ( WIP. The nose is a F-16 droptank ;D ) gives a good comparison of the size of the Dreamstar...  :cheers:

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

I really like the cranked wings and the very sweet shaded paintwork, Eddie!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Your quote about this being a hobby and not a job with deadlines is pure wisdom!
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

arkon

dang! did not realize how big this one is!
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

sotoolslinger

She is stunning ,My Master :wub: :thumbsup: :bow:
I am so glad to see this one working out.
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Taiidantomcat

One of those aircraft that looks deadly just sitting there   :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

John Howling Mouse

Marry me, Mr. Miller!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Thank you very much Gents! I am honored and blushing at the same time. I don't think I've ever been proposed to on line. I'd be honored, but my wife of 16 years might, even maybe fight for my hand in marriage. :thumbsup:  :cheers:
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Real, honest to goodness paint work has begun. Photos soon...
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Okay, I'm very aprehensive about the road I'm about to take with this one. I'm not very convinced with the blue on the nose. I'll have to let it sink in a bit to see if it grows on me.

Look behind you!

anthonyp

Go Ferris Scheme on it.  Can never go wrong with the F-4S Ferris Scheme...   ;D ;D
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

arkon

ed, run with the blues,thers to many grey , n "normal" green camo's out there
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.