Late night modelling.....

Started by Captain Canada, February 17, 2003, 11:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

Hehe.

Hop aboard Lancer!

Toad, I never watched Fear Factor.  I seldom watch TV and guess what, I'm going to the Bell Center tonight!  Go Habs go!

:TT

nev

QuoteGo Habs go!
Oh dear...losing 3-0 at home to the lowly Florida Pussycats...
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

yeah, you can tell how crappy the home games are just by watching them on the tele....the fans sit on their hands all game, and the place is so quiet !

Besides that, the Montreal fans are terrible, like a bunch of spoiled brats ! You should never boo your own team...sure, every team stinks now and again, but they're out there trying !

Toad :w
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Lark, nice Lark,
Lark,
I shall pluck you

I shall pluck your head
I shall pluck your head

Lark,
Lark,

...second verse, same as the first !

Speaking of Allouette, isn't that the H'inglish translation of that old French tune ? Not quite as catchy when translated, eh ?

As for overpaid hockey players, sure is true.  The old original six cities should come up with an alternate league...now that would be cool !

And in other hockey news...I had four shots on goal on Sunday, and one post.....that's as close as I've gotten to scoring all year ! Maybe if they gave me a million or two.... :TT
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Hey. I've only got one goal in my career as well...last year, but it was a beauty ! I do have four assists this year, tho.

Playoffs start for us on Sunday, and I'm potting one then ! Wish me luck !

Cheers,
     and 'Go Pro-Mart/ Dempsey's Go ' !  

#16 LW/D
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

That's been the major complaint with the new netting this year....some jackass sold everybody black netting ! I've seen both, and the white is definately easier to see thru.....what colour is the h'ice, anyway ?

As for 9 pounds a ticket, that's about 26 CDN dollars, so that's pretty steep for a ticket as well ! We've got three levels of Junior hockey here in Sarnia, Junior A, or the OHL, is escellent hockey. All the world's up and comers play 'A' hockey in Canada and the US, the WHL, OHL and QMJHL. Tickets for that are only 10 bucks. The other two leagues, Junior B and C, are pretty good hockey too, and tickets are 5 bucks.

Don't forget to add beer and nachos and hot dogs and popcorn on top of that, tho !

We should get ST to add a  new discussion board here, for us hockey nuts ! Our first playoff game is tonite at 10:15.....wish me luck, boys ! I'll keep you posted !

Cheers,
      Toadman, heading back outside to dig out of the snow !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

QuoteWe should get ST to add a  new discussion board here, for us hockey nuts ! Our first playoff game is tonite at 10:15.....wish me luck, boys ! I'll keep you posted !
Great idea Toad.  We've got...4?...5?  canadians on the board, plus me!

Good luck tonite Pomerleau!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ollie

Horrido Pomerleau for tonight!

As for snow, our little snow blower has been working overtime here, it's the #### Russian Front!  :-/

I'll start playing hockey next fall again...

My knee will be healed then!

:G

Ollie

Great news Toad,  so you play LW?  That's what I usually play too!

We might get rid of the snow by tomorrow or wednesday.

:t

Ollie

I can't wait to next fall to have my knee fixed up to be able to jump on the ice again!

I really miss that!

:/

Captain Canada

Hey buddy...is there room in this doghouse for two ?
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

well, I'd better invite myself over to Chateau Lacombe this summer and  give you an 'attitude adjustment ' !! hehehe......

but, there is a diference between 'needing' and 'enjoying' !

Cheers !

Toad
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

You got it right...

But the Gvt isn't that smart either : they have trouble growing pot for the sick people when they can seize all the stuff they want during summer.  Where's the logic in that?

Good thing you went Huey all the way!  If I ever get real rich (because you have to to have a copting copter), I'm buying a Huey, painting it yellow with SAR markings and buzz the St-Laurence River at 30' with all the doors removed!  

Woo-hoo!

Yep, that's a personnal thread of us!

:pl

Captain Canada

\"Intruder alert ! Intruder alert ! \"

Hehehe....looks like somebody caught us, Ollie !

And hey, you're okay with us, Lancer !

Have a good one !

And Ollie, ever see that one Fear Factor where they had to jump from the Huey ? They also had to climb from a moving boat onto theskid and then into the thing...now how cool would that be ?!

Cheers
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Yup, never should have traded Hackett.....but then again, benching 'haven't won a game in seven' Theo would be a start......and then again-again, facing 50 shots a game and only letting in three isn't all that bad either !

And how about those Dead Wings ? Oh, I can't wait to watch the weight of that huge payroll sink in the first round......

Loved that OT goal by Van last night....made them 'old' Wings look pretty slow !

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?