Late night modelling.....

Started by Captain Canada, February 17, 2003, 11:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

Ok, ok!!  I told the team that they would be transfered to the Eastern Front at first light Monday moring if they don't start winning (and not whinning) like they should.   That game was boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring like you have no ideas.  And the Bell Center sucks now.  They have nets at the end of the ice to stop the pucks, but it blocks the view and you can't see a d-a-m-n thing on the ice.  Grrrrrrrr! :(

And before, they used to play Redy to Rumble when the Habs jumped on the ice, now it's some stupid Techno music that sucks.  And they had a violin player before that was real good and he's gone.  Man, the only good thing is that the tickets were given to me.  No way i'll pay for such a lame evening!  

I SAY NEIN! :pl  :ta

Ollie

Hey, that's better than me, I only scored one goal in my whole hockey career!

And yes, you have made a fine translation!

:G

nev

The thing is Toad, the $CDN is about as weak as superman after a kryptonite enema, so 9 quid ain't that much.  Tickets to a football game cost 20-30 quid for a premiership match, and you've no guarentee of seeing a good match.  Win or lose, the British superleague is always exciting.  Naff goalies, big ice, only 2 or 3 lines (can't afford any more players so players get tired and make more mistakes :) ) and NO TWO LINE PASS!!!!!! (stoopidest rule in hockey)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Hey Ollie,
   Yup, I like LW. I also play right, and both sides on D. I played centre once this year, and I lost every draw ! Ouch....
   We play our last game tomorrow night, the 'Battle of the Basement '! 7-vs-8, so, we're going for eight place !

Wish us luck !

Vive les canadiens ! Although, after the stinkin Sens choked tonite as well as dem 'abs...looks bleak.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?