Everything you always wanted to ask...

Started by John Howling Mouse, March 29, 2006, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro_seventies

ah, here you go...

http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~pettypi/elevon/gust...y/nickname.html

classics include, monkeyknocker, t-tailed mountain magnet, and ground gripper.
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Archibald

Why Mr Bean hate so much this (dreadfull) three-wheels car? What model is it and who built that?  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

rallymodeller

QuoteWhy Mr Bean hate so much this (dreadfull) three-wheels car? What model is it and who built that?
It's a Reliant Regal Supervan III, and there is much to hate about them... :lol:  
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

retro_seventies

nonsense rally - plastic pigs are the ultimate fun car.

plus they catch fire.

:cheers:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

lancer

Quotenonsense rally - plastic pigs are the ultimate fun car.

plus they catch fire.

:cheers:
They could become the new stars of Brainiac then...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Runway ? ...

Placcy Pigs, Ace! I seem to remember spending an afternoon in one with five other Air Cadets. Most of the time it was off the end of the speedometer (80mph! ish),  vomit stops permitting, with the boot loaded full of enfield 303s and ammo.
Ahh, them were the days ;)

Leigh

Is the Heller Spitfire MK I the same mold as the Airfix one? (ie pretty accurate?)

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

NARSES2

QuoteIs the Heller Spitfire MK I the same mold as the Airfix one? (ie pretty accurate?)
PM Lee (Wookster) Leigh  :blink: - he'll know.

If it is the same mould then it's quite nice

Chris

PS - you've been in the US of A to long --- MOLD !!!!!! :rolleyes:  :P  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

gooberliberation

How does the P-51 get away with having such a small radiator?

(this goes to the Kangaroo and Mb.5 as well)
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

elmayerle

QuoteHow does the P-51 get away with having such a small radiator?

(this goes to the Kangaroo and Mb.5 as well)
The radiators of those are larger than they first appear.  The cooling air inlets expand to nearly fill the fuselage before reaching the radiators, then the exhaust ducts carefully compress the hotter air to actually get a net thrust instead of radiator drag.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Archibald

QuoteWhy Mr Bean hate so much this (dreadfull) three-wheels car? What model is it and who built that?
It's a Reliant Regal Supervan III, and there is much to hate about them... :lol:
thank you!!!  :lol:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Shasper

Why are speeding tickets so Fn expensive? How fast does one have to go before it's considered "speeding"?

Shas B)
- Bud S.

Supertom

QuoteWhy are speeding tickets so Fn expensive? How fast does one have to go before it's considered "speeding"?

Why's the Shah asking?  Did he get one recently?  :lol:  
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Shasper

Smokey pegged me at 71 in a 55 AFTER I'd passed a slower moving big rig ( was in the process of slowing down when I got bounced), my first few paychecks are going to podunkville LA! :angry:

Shas B)
- Bud S.