Everything you always wanted to ask...

Started by John Howling Mouse, March 29, 2006, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

I have seen an artist's impresion of a nuclear powered bomber. Was it here? :unsure:
Will die without understanding this world.

B777LR

QuoteI have seen an artist's impresion of a nuclear powered bomber. Was it here? :unsure:
Dunno, we get lots of nuclear bombers here. What site did you see it at :P

Off to bed now... :party:  :ar:  :cheers:  :ph34r: :tornado:  :tank:  :f16:  

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Son of Damian

Have any Astronauts ever done it in space???
"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Hobbes

Officially, no. Unofficially there has been some speculation, but it's unlikely.  

gooberliberation

QuoteOfficially, no. Unofficially there has been some speculation, but it's unlikely.
I better save up me spare change so I can get to it before some other space tourist claims the title.
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

John Howling Mouse

QuoteHas anyone actually seen a homosexual animal? Scientist say that about 4-5% of animals are gay (IIR the stats correctly), but I'm not buying it.

Shas B)
Yep.  We rescued a male cat recently and he, um, REALLY liked our four (male) cats to the point where we couldn't keep the rescued cat since he was agitating the others to no end.  He had been neutered too but it made no difference to his libido.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"
----Seinfeld

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

gooberliberation

My sister's She-pitbull has a tendancy to mount ANYONE bending over, male or female.

And she's been spayed.
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Leigh

Is the 1/72 Airfix Spitfire Vc a new tooling, as in a different model to the Vb?
If so how good is it?

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Son of Damian

^^ I haven't.... though my sister did.

QuoteOfficially, no. Unofficially there has been some speculation, but it's unlikely.
I better save up me spare change so I can get to it before some other space tourist claims the title.

That way you can join the 62 miles high club!!! ;)  ;)

"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

B777LR

QuoteWho hasnt seen borat?

Shas B)
me! :D  Anybody in russia! :D

Is it true a F-15 can fly completely without wings?
Is it the same with the Su-27?
And mig-29?
And Mig-25/31?

Son of Damian

QuoteIs it true a F-15 can fly completely without wings?

No, but there was an incident many years ago where an Israelie F-15 bumped an A-4 during some dogfight trainning. The A-4 was a complete loss, pilot ejected safely, and the F-15 lost its entire right wing. Yet thanks to the aerodynamic features of the body/engine intake if the pilot kept the air speed up he was able to maintain control of the aircraft and landed safely. There are several pictures of the aircraft floating around the net if you want to see for your self.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Archibald

QuoteWho hasnt seen borat?

Shas B)
me! :D  Anybody in russia! :D

Is it true a F-15 can fly completely without wings?
Is it the same with the Su-27?
And mig-29?
And Mig-25/31?
What a movie... :blink:  :wacko:  :dum:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

B777LR

QuoteIs it true a F-15 can fly completely without wings?

No, but there was an incident many years ago where an Israelie F-15 bumped an A-4 during some dogfight trainning. The A-4 was a complete loss, pilot ejected safely, and the F-15 lost its entire right wing. Yet thanks to the aerodynamic features of the body/engine intake if the pilot kept the air speed up he was able to maintain control of the aircraft and landed safely. There are several pictures of the aircraft floating around the net if you want to see for your self.
I WAS asking coz i had seen the video posted in another thread ;)  :lol:

And i had also heard of rumours that the aircraft i mentioned could fly without wings, due to the fuselage profile that ís similar to a wing.