Everything you always wanted to ask...

Started by John Howling Mouse, March 29, 2006, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

er what happened to the general lunacy forum??  :o  :o  :o  Its moved way down  my page.  Have I yet again missed something.  :zzz:  Please be nice Im getting old
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

B777LR

QuoteIf a tree falls in a forest and no-one is there to witness it, does it matter? :huh:
If it falls on a road or house or car, it will most likely matter! :P  

ysi_maniac

Quoteer what happened to the general lunacy forum??  :o  :o  :o  Its moved way down  my page.  Have I yet again missed something.  :zzz:  Please be nice Im getting old
I am with you: getting old :zzz:
BTW:  what happened to the general lunacy forum?
Will die without understanding this world.

Son of Damian

Whats the max landing speed for an aircraft to land on an aircraft carrier?

Whats the best way to slow down an aircrafts landing speed?

Whats the landing speed of the Shenyang J-8 Finback?  

And just so y'a know, this info is for a projetc I'm working on.......  :ph34r:  
"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

GTX

QuoteWhats the max landing speed for an aircraft to land on an aircraft carrier?

It depends upon the individual aircraft, the ordance it might be carrying, the carriers capabilities and many other things.

QuoteWhats the best way to slow down an aircrafts landing speed?

If you're talking about a carrier, then probably the arrestor gear.  Other possibles would be airbrakes or some form of thrust reversal/vectoring.

QuoteWhats the landing speed of the Shenyang J-8 Finback?

??? - but if you're looking at a Carrier based J-8 then I can't wait to see it.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

Quoteer what happened to the general lunacy forum??  :o  :o  :o  Its moved way down  my page.  Have I yet again missed something.  :zzz:  Please be nice Im getting old
Probably got bored, went for a wander and couldn't remember where it lived  :)

Chris who's also getting old  :zzz:

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

Quoteer what happened to the general lunacy forum??  :o  :o  :o  Its moved way down  my page.  Have I yet again missed something.  :zzz:  Please be nice Im getting old

Oh...well thats all right then...let that be a lesson to you........what was the question???

Dork the kit slayer

QuoteTE]
BTW:  what happened to the general lunacy forum?
I was just thinking that :dum:  :dum:  

B777LR

QuoteTE]
BTW:  what happened to the general lunacy forum?
I was just thinking that :dum:  :dum:
T`was moved to make space for something else.

Anyone here play Battlefield 2142 other than me?

lancer

Oh great! a thread thats senile dimentia...... :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

During the Falklands, the Sea Harrier & GR.3 Harriers flipped roles, the Shar taking on some of the strike missions & the GR.3 taking on air interception.  Is it just a myth, or did it actually happen?  Why?  Did any GR.3's score a kill?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

Certainly after the war RAF GR3s were left at Stanley armed with Sidewinders in a limited air defence role till they extended the runway and got Phantoms down there.  And SHARs definately did strike & recce missions during the war.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Archibald

Harrier GR.3 also assumed the Air defense role in Ascension island before beeing replaced by Phantoms on 24th May 1982 :)
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Archibald

Why so much threads (on interesting subjects) in Key Publishing end in sterile and fierce battles between members ?  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

cthulhu77

because we are sterile and fierce?  Hmmm. Let me check. Nope, not sterile yet, and I am too scrawny to be fierce.