Everything you always wanted to ask...

Started by John Howling Mouse, March 29, 2006, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archibald

I was talking about Key Pubishing, not this forum  :blink:  :blink:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

retro_seventies

FYI, i am actually quite fierce.

NO, really.

Anybody want a fight?  

:ph34r:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Archibald

My poor english... second try :lol:
Why so many threads on Key Publishing board become so stupid in the ned ?  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Son of Damian

Do asymeterical loadouts affect an aircrafts performance?

i.e. three mavericks on one pylon, three mk 82's on another pylon, three CBU on a different pylon, and two shrikes on the last pylon.  
"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

retro_seventies

no?

not one of you pipsqueaks wants to rumble?

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Hobbes

Now for next question: why is it that russia has so many design bureaus, when the west has practically none? (for aircraft that is)
We've got plenty of design bureaus, they just have factories attached to them.  

Mossie

QuoteDo asymeterical loadouts affect an aircrafts performance?

i.e. three mavericks on one pylon, three mk 82's on another pylon, three CBU on a different pylon, and two shrikes on the last pylon.
Yes, it'll effect the turn rate of the aircraft & the tendencey of the aircraft to pull to one side.  Weight is the main thing effecting the aircraft (you can even the load with ballast) & there may be small effects from the differing aerodynamic properties of the stores.  Try riding a bike with two differently weighted bags on the hanldebars & you'll get an idea for what happens.

You can couteract the effects by trimming the control surfaces or by varying engine speeds in multiple engined aircraft.  One of the more frequent problems is the weight shift caused as you use up fuel, most aircraft have some form of fuel management system to allow for this, shifting it between tanks as it's used.

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

retro_seventies

right then.

it's official.

I'M THE DADDY.  

Brian da Basher

Quoteright then.

it's official.

I'M THE DADDY.
Yeah and just wait 'til we hit you up for the child support...

;)

Brian da Basher

lancer

Quoteno?

not one of you pipsqueaks wants to rumble?
bring it on bird boy... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

cthulhu77

Hey, here I am you pansies, 180 pounds of rippling...well, rippling something. Crap, I am starting to look like a shoggoth!

Asym. load outs are o.k. as long as the jet's flight computer is capable of rearranging the force and control...most of the new jets have this, the older ones just couldn't handle the calculations.

dragon

Okay you guys, I have a six-pack stomach.  
You only get the stomach I have from years of drinking six-packs of beer  :lol:

Round is a shape! :lol:

"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

cthulhu77

Yes, my wife often points to my tum and says "Nice ab".

The Cat a.k.a Meowbag

Sod a 6-pack, I've got a keg  :lol:  :cheers: