KC-707/91 Re'em

Started by Shasper, March 29, 2006, 06:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shasper

Here she is at 98% completed, only thing left is repaint the ID stripes (picked up the wrong effin tin of blue <_< ), and handpaint (thats right ;) ) the Indonesian flag & roundles on. I already did the 'free Indonesia' text with a fine tip Sharpie marker.

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Shasper

underside, all the markings were made to look like they were applied very hastly during the earlidays of the Sarekate Revolution.

- Bud S.

AeroplaneDriver

Love all the lumps and bumps!  

Great looking build Shas!!

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Brian da Basher

I like it a lot Shas! Tankers are a wide-open field for whiffery as not many build them. You're doing this one proud!

Brian da Basher

Shasper

Here's what I came up with for the Free Indonesian AF markings during the civil war:

Flag
- Bud S.

Shasper

and the roundle. I'm working on the Islamic militant's stuff, still need to add a cresent moon and some muslim script about something (I'm sure y'all get where this is going).

- Bud S.

Shasper

got the rounldles painted on, just a bit of touchup and final flat coat to go.

Shas B)
- Bud S.

paulman21

wheres the progress pics?!?!  :P  

Shasper

Ask and ye shall receive..........

Here she is, all buttoned up and ready for the prom  ;)  ^_^

And inflight, waiting for customers  :party:

Enjoy guys,

Shas B)
- Bud S.

Eddie M.

Great job and I really like the inflight capabilities of the tanker it's self B) . Navy drogue basket all the way! :P
    Eddie  
Look behind you!

The Rat

Lovely Shas!

FREE INDONESIA!

(With every fill-up, $20 minimum. Not to be combined with other discounts or promotions.)  :P  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

paulman21

i like it. like all the shapes on the fuselage!

Brian da Basher

Great looking tanker there Shas! I really like the Free Indonesia markings! It has every bit the look of an aircraft taken over by renegade Indonesian Air Force elements.

Brian da Basher