F-18FL French Navy

Started by PolluxDeltaSeven, April 13, 2006, 06:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

Très beau mon ami!

:wub:  :wub:  

PolluxDeltaSeven

QuotePD-7 ptdrrrrrrrr Serge Karamozov!! Hope he is better as test pilot than in bodyguard...
Yeeeess!!!
(Private joke... For millions of French guys, but still private koke!  :lol:  :lol: )

Tonight I finished the back story, but I don't love the manner I wrote it, the style.
I had to totally rewrite the last part of the story...

So, in next episode, you'll have:
-A little D-Day!!
-Comandos !!
-Nuclear Subs!!
-Death fights against Hornet and Migs!!
-Long range strike missions!!
-Explosions!!
-Bullet Times SFX!!
-British beers!!
-French humor!!
-Swiming Halle Berry!!
-Running/phoning/torturing/gun shooting/driving (but never peeing!) Jack Bauer !!
-Oral se... hum... forget it!!

Well, if I good rewrite it (not tomorrow, sorry, in 2 days I think), it will be very cool (in my own opinion).
And I will introduce a new profile of the Black Hornet ;)
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

Archibald

Don't let Karamazof alone with Halle Berry :P or even with Jack Bauer
(Le vicomte de Moldavie... je l'ai baisé. Mais j'était bourré... Mais je l'ai quand meme baisé!)
Very good backstory, PD7... I imagined another war beween France and Brazil in a thread here in alternative history...
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

PolluxDeltaSeven

Yes I remember you thread with Brasil... I loved it!!

For this thread, I inspire myself with the Falkland story, your thread about Brazil, an old topic I've done with Pirates in Comoros and some kind of reality (the coup d'états in Africa, the problems each time some diamonds appears, the fool of some military men etc etc...)

PS: On attend pas votre soeur?

PS2: Do you have MSN Archie?
-Charlemagne-

-Battlefleet Galactica

Archibald

Yahwol ich habe MSN... mais je l'ai pas utilisé depuis des lustres... enfin je vais m'y remettre.
"Cette photo la, c'est votre mari?
-ah non cha ch'est mon chien
parlez moi de lui au fond je le connaissais assez peu
-et ben ch'est un tres beau berger allemand, on a tout les papiers...
non, je voulais dire, votre mari...
:P
The trouble is: my dad don't want MSN in its computer (too much virus, problems, etc). So, I have to use a downgraded version available in the web. Downgraded means: no clin d'oeil, no webcam... etc.
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Family Guy

QuoteYahwol ich habe MSN... mais je l'ai pas utilisé depuis des lustres... enfin je vais m'y remettre.
"Cette photo la, c'est votre mari?
-ah non cha ch'est mon chien
parlez moi de lui au fond je le connaissais assez peu
-et ben ch'est un tres beau berger allemand, on a tout les papiers...
non, je voulais dire, votre mari...
:P
Ja ja die tolle deutsche Aussprache..... :P  

Archibald

My german is bad : I only study it two years... What do you say?  

Family Guy

Well it's a kind of stereotype...about the Germans and their pronounciation of other languages...like yeah...French for example...

...but to be honest my french should be trés mauvais comme ton allemand :lol:  

Archibald

Ay yah. Willen danke... (I promise to stop talking German in future, if you stop French) :P  

PolluxDeltaSeven

Nobody want to talk Spanish in my topic!?  :P
Come on! It's free!!  ;)

PS: Don't worry about MSN, Archie. I use the last version of the software and I never use my webcam or the smileys!
-Charlemagne-

-Battlefleet Galactica

Archibald

Quieres que hablamos espanol amigo? bueno como quieres... hasta pronto!  

lancer

QuoteNobody want to talk Spanish in my topic!?  :P
Come on! It's free!!  ;)

PS: Don't worry about MSN, Archie. I use the last version of the software and I never use my webcam or the smileys!
How about Japanese or Russian??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Family Guy

hm russian would be cool...

Archibald

Well I have started russian this year but sadly it was conflicting (in time, Monday evening) with an aeronautic training course... so I have to abandon it with regrets. Aracho!! (not sure of that)  

PolluxDeltaSeven

J'ai vu de la lumière, je passais juste dire bonjour! :P
-Charlemagne-

-Battlefleet Galactica